More outrage????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More outrage????

Middle schoolers bully bus monitor, 68, with stream of profanity, jeers - CNN.com

We should rewind the clock,and let a 50's dad handle buisness just as if the 1950s , and bring out Mr.LeatherBelt or Whilstling Paddle. these always made a nice "whilstling" noise when they are en route to your ass cheeks.

I bet with a handful of meetings with that fn paddle and children would act differently today,and definately have more respect for their elders.

I mean,kids live in a relatively disciplineless world now days, I remember back in the day if you did something, and a non-family member felt you deserved as ass busting,either they dished it out while your parents watched,or, your parents reminded you why fucked up and why you WONT fuck up again, due to the inability to sit comfortably.

I would love to stick all the worlds problematic snot nosed dis-respecting kids loose on all those "child abuse screaming" fuck twats that you always hear about calling DHS cuz some kid got their fn hand slapped in a store for acting out by their parent, and lock them in a room together. I would put my money on the kids, because they have grown up not to fear reprimanding from adults. Whats that?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Wow, I love my home city.

When the teen girls aren't suffering from mass hysteria
    (Twitching disorder affects 12 girls at New York high school - CNN.com)
    kids that should be beaten rule the public schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Middle schoolers bully bus monitor, 68, with stream of profanity, jeers - CNN.com

We should rewind the clock,and let a 50's dad handle buisness just as if the 1950s , and bring out Mr.LeatherBelt or Whilstling Paddle. these always made a nice "whilstling" noise when they are en route to your ass cheeks.
      One of my Junior High Science teachers had a paddle almost identical to that one. One meeting was all it took!
      *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        I mean,kids live in a relatively disciplineless world now days, I remember back in the day if you did something, and a non-family member felt you deserved as ass busting,either they dished it out while your parents watched,or, your parents reminded you why fucked up and why you WONT fuck up again, due to the inability to sit comfortably.
        I was born in 1989, but I remember times when I used to mess up and my parents would give me the nagging/scolding of a lifetime. I remember writing something silly in one of my essays back in Grade Four. (It wasn't a very polite statement... Let's just put it that way.) The teacher showed the essay to my parents and they certainly gave me what I deserved. Now I always think twice before I put something on a piece of paper. But bullying a bus monitor? I wouldn't dream about doing that! Even if I was an eight-year-old kid, I wouldn't attempt that. Chances are, the bus monitor would probably whoop my ass. To a degree, we should blame the parents. They are SUPPOSED TO monitor what their children have been watching on TV, what kind of music their children have been listening to, etc. Dang, I really have to shake my head. This actually disgusts me!

A very effective method: Take privileges away from kids... Examples: "You are not allowed to watch cartoons on Saturday. You are not allowed to go outside with your buddies. You are not allowed to play video games...." Some rules NEED to be more strict!
        "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Makes me sick. Those little fucks deserve a ass beatin they will remember even when they turn over in their graves from being able to lay in that padded box.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            Makes me sick. Those little fucks deserve a ass beatin they will remember even when they turn over in their graves from being able to lay in that padded box.
            That sounds very harsh, but to a degree, I agree with you!
            "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

RL Clown im glad we can agree on somethings. Now next time i am home, lets agree on me kickin your arse in some quake?

Comment

Don't get me wrong, there is a distinct difference between abusing children and disciplining children.

for example : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYS_-yYd-nU]Screaming kid in walmart (12:40am) - YouTube[/ame]

Wheres the Wal-Mart greeter when you need him....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSg7PbL8yDg]Rodney Carrington (Walmart) - YouTube[/ame]
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                X