This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry likes PMs!

Lets make it known. Private msga for all to see. Whenever you are man enough larry give me the time and place.

Originally posted by Larry Mondello
    East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
    We're gonna do what they say can't be done.

Be sure and visit Panix chase_active he's about 3 hours south of me down I-65 in Tennessee. The two of you can give each other reach-arounds, he'll put you up for the night.

Well I always spent the night in Valdosta on my drive down to Ginnie Springs, Ichetucknee Springs & Troy Springs when we SCUBA dived near where you're from. Always come back home with those frickin tiny ticks when we camped there. They're so small you don't find them until 2 weeks later when they get bigger.

Funniest thing when looking for reptiles is spooking an armadillo and watching them take off and run into a tree because their eyesight is so bad.

You've got a nice city... when you're out of town. I bet the neighbors appreciate the extra bandwith when your away.

A CDL requires you to certain restrictions on medications. I would be sure not to let that information hamper your driving privileges.

Well when you get to my place park down the street so it's not so obvious, and bring a mega-health pack for yourself. I'd offer you a beer when you get here but I don't drink, but I'll leave a hose outside.

Well look at me this has turned into a frickin book.

I live 5 minutes from Ichetucknee Springs let me know next time your in the area, i enjoy. A lil huntin.

Comment

I think I've made a big mistake

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      Lets make it known. Private msga for all to see. Whenever you are man enough larry give me the time and place.
      I think I've made a big mistake.

Below is Steve's response. Then mine. Then Steve's. I didn't know he was that big when I started posting.

Hahaha, your a funny fucker arent you? Anytime you want to meet up let me know. Quit the online shit talk and lets make it a reality. Im ready when you are.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd say I'm pretty fuckin funny.

Now why don't you tell me why you're the mouthpiece for a little red quake blouse wearing rat? Is he afraid to weigh on the situation so he gets fat dumb butts like you who believe everything they hear?

WTF is YOUR dog in this fight? Your not funny you're fuckin creepy as shit. Meet you? like WTF do you honestly think would happen if you ever came to me? Are you that naive?[/QUOTE]

Call it what you want Thor. Creepy, psycho, confrontational, or plain out just dont like idiots like yourself. I enjoy a fight. Its been awhile but i can hang. Need to loosen some of my ailing muscles in this body thats getting old. Yes im FAT and enjoy it. 6'3 296lbs... Keep coming with the names, it only makes me laugh uncontrollably. A person without a heart cant be broken. Im that person. Now Thor, keep coming back with your ****y private messages. They are only getting better. Oh oh ohhhh let me answer 'what my dog is in this fight' my dog is your useless bullshit post critisizing the people on this forum. Go back and look at all your pathetic post before i stuck my fingers up your ass and made it bleed. Just maybe when you have had enough i will get off your back, but until then i will stay attached.[/QUOTE]

Comment

You closed [/quote] 3 times but never opened it with [quote]. The first open quote that was successful does not work in succession. ie.. you cant go [open] data [/close] data [/close] data [/close]. On a side note, I have no Fn clue what this thread is about.

Ka-Li-Mah

KA - LI - MAH!
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-30-2012, 03:11 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Cover your heart!
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

We can close this thread lol..it is long past dur for us to move on. Let larry be.. Forver Alone.

Comment

Working...
            X