No announcement yet.

Aurora, CO Theater Shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grave, u have completely lost all train of thought. Criminals will always be criminals and be able to get weapons. Ive seen people in gun banned countries have weapons and go on mass killings, how did they get them? BLACK MARKET! I would rather 20 million crazies have a gun and 300 million law abiding citizens then 1 crazy having a gun and 0 law abiding citizens have a gun. Crazy people will not always resort to violence. I could beat you to death with my fist. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. How hard is it to understand? Does not take a 'neuro scientist' to figure that one out.

Comment

Forgot one thing, POLICE & ARMY personel kill people too, so why do they have guns if we can not? I worked with a deputy who shot his own dad during an argument. Dad survived but son got fired from job and 35 year prison sentence. Gun doesnt pull the trigger on its own, people do!

Comment

Well, i see europeans couldn't talk with americans over guns and such stuff. It doesn't work, to different opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
          That's why you have so much psychopaths and amok shootings in your country. Everybody has the right to have a gun, so everybody could use it against you, no matter how sick he is.
          i have the right to carry a 60pound RL and a 45 pound nailgun and all the ammo to play on e4m3, thank you.

and to that ass clown in jail, fuck you aND the life you thnk you have. Ur a piece of shit and nothing more.
          flush the toilet, close the lid, this fucktoad is done.

"If it was me, ifd burry his ass in my basement and cut off his fingers and feed him his own body parts until he starved to death.." -some movie quote...
          Last edited by R00k; 07-26-2012, 12:43 AM.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
            Well, i see europeans couldn't talk with americans over guns and such stuff. It doesn't work, to different opinions.
            Exactly my point. You live in a country with different laws. Mind your countries business as ill mind mine. If you ever come visit and some jackass tries to rob you, even without a gun, i hope to hell and back im the one to witness it and to save your life after i stuff my glock 17 right in his mouth and wait for police to arrive. What you going to say then? Wish i did not have a gun to stop this criminal? Or say THANKS FOR HELPING ME! Its your choice. atleast i will feel better knowing you went home that night and the criminal got locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
              Exactly my point. You live in a country with different laws. Mind your countries business as ill mind mine. If you ever come visit and some jackass tries to rob you, even without a gun, i hope to hell and back im the one to witness it and to save your life after i stuff my glock 17 right in his mouth and wait for police to arrive. What you going to say then? Wish i did not have a gun to stop this criminal? Or say THANKS FOR HELPING ME! Its your choice. atleast i will feel better knowing you went home that night and the criminal got locked up.
              As i wrote in the other thread it's possible to own a gun here but not as easy as buying something off ebay like it is in the USA. Sure i would be thankful if you save my life. But in a good country this should not happen like it is everyday life. I know the USA, i visited my wifes aunt a few times and she also lives in a "not so good" neighbourhood. Somebody got shot right in front of her door. Im happy that life in germany is more safe and "better" (in my opinion). I like the USA but i wouldn't move there for anything. Visiting is OK but i wouldn't live there.

Comment

After reading the replies, I have some interesting thoughts...

- I do not think that the shooting in the movie theater was a set-up. You need to understand that some things in life do not make sense... I'm sorry to say it, but it's true... Look at 9/11... Some people thought that 9/11 was an inside job; it was not. (If 9/11 was an inside job, why would the American military go through so much trouble to hunt down Osama Bin Laden?) I'll give you another example... Look at the Roswell (Area 51 case)... Some people thought that the US military was trying to hide some aliens from the public. (But if aliens were hidden, wouldn't we discover them by now? How many years have gone by since the Roswell story?) I believe in aliens, but I do not think that aliens have visited Earth yet. Enough about aliens, let's go back to the shooting in the Batman theater... I think that the guy was a psycho; he didn't have any friends. He was bored; he turned to all sorts of crazy drugs. Therefore he committed the crazy sins. (I don't believe the conspiracy theories... I think that this guy was a nut. Period.)

- Guns might give people some peace of mind, but have some you thought about the alternatives? Take some kung-fu lessons? Take some karate lessons? In some cases, maybe it's good to defend yourself physically, without using any firearms. Just food for thought... Don't get me wrong. I am aware of the American laws. Yes, you have the rights to bear arms. I don't have beef with that. But sometimes, I like to suggest things...

ps: On a lighter note, the Olympics begin today! YAY!
                "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Go after osama bin laden. Easy answer. POLITICS!

Comment

All legal avenues, all possibilities, all measures aside!
                    This is a chaotic loop-hole. I can go to a sewing store and buy a 12 in needle then get on a bus and stab anyone visible, you cant judget hat sewing needle store! Or could you? Who needs a gun in a 2 day notice?!! Bah! something is borked.

Edit:
                    I dont think it's the time frame by which one acquires a gun that makes them all spam happy, it's a logical breakdown of their reality. That guy just wanted to be the center of attention, in a BAD way.
                    Last edited by R00k; 07-28-2012, 08:14 AM.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Sewing needle, just use a chisel!

Comment

Some people thought that 9/11 was an inside job; it was not. (If 9/11 was an inside job, why would the American military go through so much trouble to hunt down Osama Bin Laden?)
                        ugh...no offense man, but this is the weakest argument on Earth.

"If the tooth fairy isn't real then why is there a dollar under my pillow?"

This is basically what you just said. Even the liars of 9/11 had better shit than this and their explanation was complete garbage. Aaron Russo told us before 9/11 what was going to happen and why. He did it by telling us exactly what Nick Rockefeller told him. Everything the man said, came true.

On A Side Note - Why would they go after Bin Laden at all?

Originally posted by Globalresearch.com - September 17, 2006
                        The FBI confirmed in a recent statement (July 2006) that "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on the Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because "the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11" (See the Muckracker Report, See also Enver Masud, FBI: Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11? The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11', Wisdom Fund, June 2006). Rex Tom, FBI Director of Investigative Publictiy stated in this regard that

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Barely four weeks later, on the 7th of October, Afghanistan was bombed and invaded by US troops

The war on Afghanistan started on October 7, 2001, less than a month after 9/11.

On September 20th, the Taliban government had offered, "to hand Osama bin Laden to a neutral Islamic country for trial if the US presented them with evidence that he was responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington." (George Mombiot, The Guardian, 11 Nov 2003). This offer which was repeated by the Taliban government on October 1, 2001, six days before the beginning of the bombing:

"We are ready for negotiations. It is up to the other side to agree or not. Only negotiation will solve our problems." Bush was asked about this offer at a press conference the following day. He replied: "There's no negotiations. There's no calendar. We'll act on [sic] our time." (Ibid)

To this date, the Justice department has not formally indicted and charged Osama bin Laden for the 911 attacks:

The FBI maintains a separate "Most Wanted Terrorists" list, which includes bin Laden and 25 others who have been indicted in U.S. federal courts in connection with terror plots. But this second bin Laden listing also makes no mention of Sept. 11.

"The indictments currently listed on the posters allow them to be arrested and brought to justice," the FBI says in a note accompanying the terrorist list on its Web site. "Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001." (Washington Post, 28 August 2006)

original source
                        Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-30-2012, 02:04 PM.
                        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

US trying to rule the world, as usual. Big pile of turd on the tip of the nose.

Comment

a conversation between bush and cheny right before 9/11

BUSH:dick, i have a problem
                            CHENEY:what is it old pal?
                            BUSH:we need oil, we want oil, but i have no good excuse to go over to the middle east
                            and take it!
                            CHENY: (whispers in bush's ear)
                            BUSH: good idea cheney, lets call it 9/11.
                            CHENEY: oh, and for some good PR, lets have you be in a school reading to kids when it happens.
                            BUSH:cheney, you're always looking out for me....
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

batman-shooters-father-was-scheduled-to-testify.

I just knew something SMELLED about this.
                              ?Batman? Shooter?s father was scheduled to testify as whistle-blower to senate over Libor scandal | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World
                              Coincidence ?? MY ASS!!!
                              WARNING
                              May be too intense for some viewers.
                              Stress Relief Device
                              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                              ---------------------------
                              .--------------------------

Comment

Surely. Government knows how to fuck you over quickly without lube. I still have thoughts about that gas mask being found 150 feet away from the rest of the gear and out of camera sight. He was in his car dazed when police found him, unarmed and out of the gear. Still no reason why the gas mask was 150 feet away under that camera where it was out of sight.

Comment

Working...
                                X