Aurora, CO Theater Shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora, CO Theater Shootings

Sad, very sad and a tragic day in the United States. I'm very frustrated over this and hope this psycho pathetic c0ck ****** gets raped in prison by every inmate then shanked to death slowly. mother fucker!

Questions remain over mass shooting at Batman screening in Colo. - CBS News

That shit is very crazy. I heard that the shooter studied neuro-sciences. If he is a student in neuro-sciences, I would expect him to be a rational-thinker. But he definitely shocked the world. The shooter should get a very harsh sentence in prison.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

You have to understand fully on how psycho path's work. A study of all psycho path's and serial killer's have all evolved around 'smart's or categorized as a 'genius' person. Look at all the psycho's/serial killer's in the past, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeff Dahmer, Ed Gein, (inspired the texas chainsaw massacre), Robert Hansen, Richard Trenton (rarely heard of), Dennis Rader, (known as BTK Killer), and so on.. These guy's all have 1 thing in common. VERY INTELLIGENT/SMART/GENIUS, some have college degree's some do not, but in the end after several studies of them and they're habits, the way they think, learn, ability to create thing's by pure thought, these guy's may have committed some of the most extreme cases of crimes and it all lead's back to how they did it and for how long they did it without getting caught. Ted Bundy the most elusive of all of them was a LAW STUDENT. When a person falls under the category of genius, they can only go 2 ways. Correct or Incorrect, and some have chosen the path of Incorrect such as these listed and now this guy in the Aurora, CO shooting's will join the top 10 for mass murder's amongst U.S. serial killers.

Comment

If any of you have read the batman #1 comic, is specifically shows the Joker as a Mass Killer.

Clip of the actual facts about the 1st Issue.

In his initial dozen or so appearances, starting with Batman #1 (1940), the Joker was a straightforward spree killer/mass murderer, with a bizarre appearance modeled after the symbol of the Joker known from playing cards. It is of note that in his second appearance he was actually slated to be killed off, with the final page detailing the villain accidentally stabbing himself, lying dead as Batman and Robin run off into the night. DC editor Whitney Ellsworth thought the Joker was too good a character to kill off, suggesting that he be spared. A hastily drawn panel, calculated to imply that the Joker was still alive, was subsequently added to the comic.

Wierd, I never really read the first issue of it, But i just did and it makes clear sense why this guy called himself the joker. He obviously lived in a fantasy world.

Comment

its pretty interesting how much you can learn from a comic book, huh wicked lord?
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Things may have turned out very differently had a few guys in the audiance been armed.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

I agree fully Crow, i am armed while im out in public, got a glock 17 on hip and ruger lcp .380 in pocket.. Ready at any moment a threat persists. .380 is just in case someone tries to rob me and ask for my money or notices my hip holsetered firearm i can put my hand in my pocket and tilt weapon and pull trigger at close range. Works well, tried it at the gun range, forgot i had my good pair of pants on, still have them with a hole in pocket.. Missed my 10 yard target, but i tried!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                I agree fully Crow, i am armed while im out in public, got a glock 17 on hip and ruger lcp .380 in pocket....
                That's why you have so much psychopaths and amok shootings in your country. Everybody has the right to have a gun, so everybody could use it against you, no matter how sick he is.

Comment

Something doesn't feel right about this.

A above-average intelligence normal looking guy with no means to fund something like this all the sudden decides...

"I'm going to pretend I'm the Joker methodically kill people in a movie theater and booby trap my apartment with hand-grenades and various other explosive devices despite I know this will ruin my life and I'm really not the Joker and I probably will be raped a lot in jail, SOUNDS LIKE THE LIFE I WANT!"

Lets look at a few facts.

1.Nobody saw the actual suspect.

The first time the suspect was actually verified even as a male was when the cops FOUND him peacefully sitting in his car which at that point he told the police officers "I'm the joker".

Other then that the ONLY thing the people in the movie theater report is a person dressed in HEAD-TO-TOE body armor, even his neck was covered with a neck guard.
                  No skin was showing, at all, as if he was expecting to get shot A LOT, or hide his appearance, who knows.

For all we know the shooter and the guy they found in the white vehicle behind the movie theater could be 2 different people, one shooter and one drugged up patsy on scopolamine, here's a video about "Devil's Breath".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04[/ame]

2.How did he afford all the equipment?
                  Anybody with half a brain knows guns and bombs aren't cheap.
                  They say the apartment was rigged more like you would see in Afghanistan with wires tangled up like spaghetti. He had over $20,000 in equipment!
                  Where the heck did it all come from?

3.He appears to be VERY dazed and VERY out of it in the new court videos.
                  Almost as if he's under some kind of drug. He almost seems non-coherent. Why?

4. Anyone notice that this happened right before another "gun law" was about to happen?

There have been declassified documents of foreign countries doing similar things like this, hiring/making someone commit a crime, blaming it on another then getting the green light to "wipe out the offender" to get their way. I'm starting to feel more and more like there's an unseen force behind a lot of crap like this flake up.

5.This guy is a fucking terrorist.
                  They don't call him one, why? Because they say he is "mental"... Though he pulled off 100% of what a terrorist would do, go figure.

A mental person who went to college for neuro-science and knew how to make bombs and fire weapons, a long with how/where to get a full set of body armor?

I could see a personal(mental or just mentally disturbed) get a gun and start shooting people, that would seem mental.

This guy sat down and made a rational decision on a plan that would take dedication, excessive planning and obviously the huge thought of "I am going to get shot to death after I do this."

I don't think he is mental.

I think he was made to appear that way for whatever reason, maybe to encourage the people "See guns kill a lot of people!"

He gave up? Why? to appear more mental since a terrorist would have "went all out" and blew himself up at the end? How many terrorist have we captured alive who didn't put up a fight?

In the videos of the victims I saw dry eyes, it happened 1 day ago and noone seems truly disturbed by what went on, they just have their story to tell.

That sounds messed up and I do feel for the people who lost something in all that but there's so many holes in that freakshow of a news report then I've seen in a while.
                  Last edited by Phenom; 07-24-2012, 10:43 PM.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
                    That's why you have so much psychopaths and amok shootings in your country. Everybody has the right to have a gun, so everybody could use it against you, no matter how sick he is.
                    I have a right to carry for my safety and everyone around me. Better background checks and mental evals should be done before purchasing a gun. I would never harm anyone unless provoked with deadly force against deadly force. I am trained. I have 3 years prior LE history. I am also certified Private Investigator, and habe a concealed weapons permit even though i dont need one, its better to have credentials then to not have.

Comment

Phen, i agree with the drugged up part, because if you look at the where the gas mask was found, it was found at the far end of the building under the camera and out of camera view. Why would he have walked down to the end of the building to drop the gas mask then return to his vehicle as if nothing happened? Clearly in my opinion this could be a setup. Why have they not released the security camera footage? Its SEALED before they even looked at it a judge declared all evidence including the security tape sealed into evidence. Something is totally wrong with this entire picture.

Comment

The judge having no problem taking the guys plea is what stands out.
                        If an individual is drugged or otherwise impaired its not legal to take a plea from them. This clown was CLEARLY drugged.
                        I doubt this is a false flag op though as his mother told police "you got the right guy" but who knows lots of things smell about this.
                        As I said before however,this event should be a textbook example as to why handguns should be carried,every man that survived should be interviewed and asked what their opinion is now on them.
                        The Swiss have really got it right with requiring every man in the country to own and operate a gun.After being invaded twice by crazy germans,They see it for what it is,every man's DUTY.
                        WARNING
                        May be too intense for some viewers.
                        Stress Relief Device
                        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                        ---------------------------
                        .--------------------------

Comment

Yea swiss got it down. I own a few guns, i dont like to carry, but its almost damn near mandatory thesr days. Why not be safe then sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                            I have a right to carry for my safety and everyone around me. Better background checks and mental evals should be done before purchasing a gun. I would never harm anyone unless provoked with deadly force against deadly force. I am trained. I have 3 years prior LE history. I am also certified Private Investigator, and habe a concealed weapons permit even though i dont need one, its better to have credentials then to not have.
                            Well you as an responsible person will not use it to harm others but any other (including the sick ones) has the same right to own a firearm. Wouldn't it be better to have no guns at all, everyone? I know the americans are so proud of their right to wear a gun but think about it how it would be if nobody (except for the police, army...) had his own guns.

@topic: I think that joker guy is just mentally ill from what i saw on TV yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X