No announcement yet.

Second Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might be the sanest post in this thread, Dilli. What's your stance on long-arms such as bolt action rifles and shotguns; Also "black-powder and cap" like weapons?

Comment

Next sharp pencils and pens will be illegal and we'll have to sign our names in crayon and eat with our hands.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Nope, you can melt crayns into a dangerous hot wax mix and our hands have sharp little nails because we're not allowed trimmers.
        Last edited by metchsteekle; 07-28-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

lol. hope it never comes to that
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

This applies only to the States (as far as I know) but I think ALL legally purchased firearms should have to be registered within the state in which they are purchased. My guns are registered with the state of Tennessee. I have been finger printed with a through background check and drug tests have been conducted in order for me to posses the guns I have.

To your point...

My stance on bolt-action rifles and shotguns... Yes these are "hunting firearms". Legally, I don't think you have to have a permit or register your shotgun/rifle in the state of Tennessee. I could be wrong, I don't know all the law... In my opinion it should all be under one roof. They should have to be registered within the state they're purchased. (You should have to surrender your fingerprints and background checks)
            Last edited by Dilligaf; 07-28-2012, 08:51 PM.
            *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
              Nope, you can melt crayns into a dangerous hot wax mix and our hands have sharp little nails because we're not allowed trimmers.
              SSSSHHHHHhhhuuuddduup!!!

You give away Super powered over-governed police state survival tricks.

Damnit now we'll have to resort to making garotes out of dead eyelashes!

suspect has been spotted pulling on his eyelashes next to an underground garote lab. Be advised suspect is unarmed and considered highly dangerous.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Give up your amendments loose your rights. Good for your country, i dont care about what other countries do. Im not a brown noser. I pay attention to the Unites States of America only because its where i was born and where i live. I will carry a gun until death do us apart. I do not need it to defend in a fist fight, im very well capable of fighting and standing my ground unarmed. I hope to never have to shoot anyone but if i do it will be justified. A big thanks to hillary clinton for basically telling the United Nations to fuck off, and all the countries who supported the U.N. such as Germany, Russia, China, France, Britian, S. Korea. Protect our rights, even if we stand alone. Now to get OBAMA out of the White House and get this country back in order. Time to act like Sweden and mind our own.

Comment

Working...
                X