Tyranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyranny

NAHITA Research Supporting Medical Use of Cannabinoids | Keep It Legal - Official website of the North American Herbal Incense Trade Association

Group releases statistical report "The Truth About the ?Dangers? of Herbal Incense Products | Keep It Legal - Official website of the North American Herbal Incense Trade Association

Let's say that Synthetic Cannibinoids really are dangerous. Why is there even a market for such products as Herbal Incense is the real question.Even a complete moron can deduce the fact that the illegality of marijuana is why alternatives to marijuana even exist.Comparable to alcohol in the fact that both are consumed to tweak our state of mind,and human beings/animals have forever consumed things to tweak perceptions / get a high.

In the 2nd link, a extremely valid point was made. Where there once was 100% law abiding citizens, every person who's ever been arrested for possession of Herbal Incense was once upon a time operating WITHIN the laws that govern the ability of a mature grown adult to make a decision to put something in their body that isn't illegal. So, we the % of the population who enjoy marijuana irregaurdless of what the political circle jerk think (or spewing propoganda TOOLS like Bill O'reilly) found a way around the "Man" and his bullshit. Obviously that pissed off the "war on drugs" cronies, because now there is this epidemic of kids dying everywhere from getting their hands on these purportedly dangerous products.

According to the 2nd link, we should also be concerned about more disconcerting things. Herbal Incense doesn't even make the TOP percentages,and thats makesperfect sense. People have been prescribed Marinol for year,and guess what. Thats fn Synthetic Cannibinoid just the same as the shit in Herbal Incense. That alone says anyone who buys into the dangers of Herbal Incense are complete idiots,and sheep who will soon be led to their own slaughter. like the Pied Piper.....

Fight the Power !
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-30-2012, 10:20 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I don't smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
      I don't smoke.
      Do you take OTC pain meds or prescription pain meds when prescribed.
      Do you wash your ass,use deoderant,or smelly good products?
      Do you wash clothes,dishes,or occasionally clog shitters with monster #2's?
      Did you ever play with "Bubbles" that you can get in dollar stores as a kid?
      Do you eat Beef Jerky,or any other product that requires silica oxygen absorbing packs?

Everyone of those circumstances can and will put you in danger,products clearly more dangerous than herbal incense outline the hypocritical bullshit. Glad you don't smoke, surely you're healthier for it,but that doesn't remove you from being at risk of lung cancer,or getting the case of the munchies. Those things happen even if you don't smoke.

I could consume an epic amount of all products listed, and practically ALL would kill me except the herbal incense. Sorry, I've tried the stuff. It's no different than pot, other than being 5x the potency of even some of the highest grade weed availible and easily some punk-ass "smokes pot when around friends to look cool" newb smoker thinks he's king shit of his toking buddys and thinks hes smoking marijuana, when in reality he's just biting off more than he can chew.

People get alcohol poisoning and die from not expelling the excessive alcohol content in their stomachs , drown in their own vomit because they was laying on their backs while expelling the excessive alcohol while passed out, forever are people dying from liver damages from abusing alcohol. Even kids are getting alcohol and doing some of those most idiotic things under the influence of a legal substance, but the goverment already attempted at telling us we can't intoxicate ourselves and you see how that went over.

Same shit different day, there is no such thing as a "Deadly Cannibinoid". The methods at which the cannibinoid is applied to the herbal mixtures is the poison part. People like Death Knight easily fit the bill of ignorance, which is literally not knowing better. Stupid is knowing better and doing/saying it anyway.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lest wait until it kills 50,000 before we judge
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Government wants to ban herbal and organic foods, population control.
          People are being fined for growing their own gardens. City/County workers have mowed down peoples home grown gardens saying it violates ordinances, in reality the government is kicking back $$ to enact these unconstitutional laws. Fuck Obama & All those who support him and his tyrant government.

Comment

Do you take OTC pain meds or prescription pain meds when prescribed.
            Do you wash your ass,use deoderant,or smelly good products?
            Do you wash clothes,dishes,or occasionally clog shitters with monster #2's?
            Did you ever play with "Bubbles" that you can get in dollar stores as a kid?
            Do you eat Beef Jerky,or any other product that requires silica oxygen absorbing packs?
            I don't do even a fraction of a decimal of a percent of those activities enough to cause me any harm.

Government wants to ban herbal and organic foods, population control.
            People are being fined for growing their own gardens. City/County workers have mowed down peoples home grown gardens saying it violates ordinances, in reality the government is kicking back $$ to enact these unconstitutional laws. Fuck Obama & All those who support him and his tyrant government.
            ^this

Comment

Oh, and don't call me ignorant. I know plenty. My reasons for not supporting marijuana and cannibinoids are personal. I've seen first hand how it can, in fact, ruin a life. Like alcohol, it is dangerous in the wrong hands. Of course, I don't much support the use of alcohol, either. My reasons are my own. You are in no position to judge me as ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                Oh, and don't call me ignorant. I know plenty. My reasons for not supporting marijuana and cannibinoids are personal. I've seen first hand how it can, in fact, ruin a life. Like alcohol, it is dangerous in the wrong hands. Of course, I don't much support the use of alcohol, either. My reasons are my own. You are in no position to judge me as ignorant.
                ^^
                what he said
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

No, your missing the statement. There is no such thing as a "deadly cannibinoid". If your reasons stem from some ideaology that its dangerous,then you've been brainwashed. You can die from alcohol with over-drinking, in more than 3 different ways ,and im sure even more than 3.

You cannot , under any circumstances,no matter how much you injest/smoke/vaporize. It is impossible to overdose on a cannibinoid, and thats fact.

Cannabinoids are a class of diverse chemical compounds that activate cannabinoid receptors. Activing 100% of the CB1 and CB2 receptors is not lethal. Everyone should know that the human body produces its own cannibinoids,and you have them in your body whether your toking up or not. They are called Endocannibinoids.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFlEM0J6Xgw[/ame]

Yea, your body supplies itself with Munchie-Enducing canninbinoids on its own.

Quake+Weed=Epic
                  Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-01-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

There are more dangerous things in the world than just physical poisoning...

My older brother was...no, is a genius. He's smarter than I could ever hope to be...and creative. His artistic grasp of the world is amazing. He also loves weed, been smoking it since his teenage years. Rather than using his amazing intellect and/or artistic talent, he makes less money than I do, lives with his mom, and spends most of his free time smoking weed and playing videogames. He has absolutely no drive to better himself despite his amazing potential.

This is also true of several people that I used to look up to back in high school.

This is not some dumbass above the influence ad that I saw on TV. This is shit I've seen first hand in real life. There's no brainwashing here. Maybe it can't kill you or damage your body...but can it ruin your life? I'd say it most certainly can.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't possibly care less whether or not it was legal. Shit, legalize heroin and coke for all I care, it'd certainly thin out the herd quite a bit. Like I said, I don't support the use of alcohol very much, and I don't support the use of weed, either....but I don't care if it's legal or not. It's a free country and people should be free to live or ruin their lives as they wish.

Comment

Working...
                      X