SHMACK PLAYERS (RuneQuake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHMACK PLAYERS (RuneQuake)

I was just on quake.shmack.net under the name "player" when i was suddenly attacked by 2 immature moron's named King Scoffer & Kunku. What in the fuck is up with these newbie ass bitches? You want to accuse someone of cheating and then tell me im not welcomed there? Oh yah and MINDZ, Youre supposibly banned and not welcomed there either because you cheat, ROFL anyway, I just want to say, this is the reason why SHMACK player's suck complete turd balls, because you depend on a rune to do your killing for you and don't actually have to aim or position yourself to kill someone. If i offended anyone from shmack who was not involved, i DO not apologize as this is directed toward's King Scoffer & Kunku. Get real and get skills, Next time this server goes up for a donation to keep it up, i will be donating to slot zero to take it down. It takes 1 to ruin a game and you 2 fuckers are it. Grow some balls kids.

Yep, you basically nailed on head. Slot Zero has already setup his servers to ignore
    q_version & q_sysinfo , you what would be REALLY nice? If everytime someone tried saying the words....

cheat
    ch34t
    che4t
    ch3at
    hack
    h4cks
    cheet

and every other fucking possibility of CHEAT , and when the server see's those overly-thrown-around-words on Shmack, it would simply not-post.

Like example,Mindz trys to say WICKED U HACK CHEAT

instead,nothing is said. or maybe

Mindz says: Yawn , could be the replacement text. I agree, IHH,SurferGirl,Scoffer,and the other screamers should be smacked into the year 2012. I would bet money,that KunkU wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for Scoffer, he has a undeniable ability to rile up players that was otherwise, enjoying themselves.

The biggest problem with shmack players is the vocal ones are piss poor losers,and losing automatically means you must hack. They would spend 30minutes bitching about cheats instead of spending 5minutes demo'ing / submitting a Demo to Slot Zero.

Shmack, quite literally,is a snapshot of Quake1 'used' to be like way back in the day, noobs everywhere,half screaming about cheaters,and the other half happily mopping the floor with the other half whos busy tirading about cheaters.

This is how Baker and I first cross paths, some RuneQuake (not shmack) turd was talking shit about us IHOC players,so I registered at forum ,made a epic first post about how IHOC players simply fn rape,and we had a very competitive enviroment,clan wars, the whole 9yards.

I <3 Quake

It <3's me
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i always up for some shmack bashing!
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
        i always up for some shmack bashing!
        I don't mind Shmack the mod, nor the players in its community. I do mind,a handful of that community, always screaming someone cheats because they are beaten by them. I think a GAG order should be enforced on this type of behaviour,just like with q_version and q_sysinfo, I believe that crying about cheats should be obliterated from that server all together, with some form of enforcement. These 3-4 same players who always scream "HAAAAAAAAAACKS / CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAATS" are the same people that have been doing it forever. Even Scoffer was busted one time, because when people see players calling out other players for being cheats ,there is a real chance they will take these idiot's every word at face value, and BELIEVE THEMSELVES, that there is no humanly way possible that "insert player name" could be that good.

These players have always irritated me. I enjoy shmack, especially when I'm fighting against Campers. It's like a game of "Can I take over your spot" to me......
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I agree with Wicked Lord on this one. I go to shmack to have fun and runequake can be a blast when the right players are there. But lately there seems to be a surge of people who are there to intentionally ruin the game. There was a player on there about a week ago calling himself "Bot", who announced to the rest of the us that he was there to "ruin the game for everybody and clean the place out", which he did by his constant insults to the players and trash talk. But, he's not the only one that does it daily.
          Last edited by Mr.Goodbar; 08-20-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Glad to know you agree. You are right, runequake can be fun if the idiot's quit talkin and play. 16 years and going people still accuse when their talent is greatly reduced by someone with a greater talent.

Comment

"bot." sounds alot like omnicron? haha

however any decent player can clear shmack out in minutes. I can, and im not even that great. All the while i get called hack cheat and so on. I just laugh and mop the floor.
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Working...
              X