Spongebob Squarepants is gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spongebob Squarepants is gay.

with his "pet snail,gary"....I think not.... ROFL.

Spongebob Squarepants Is A 'Gay Cartoon Character And A Real Threat To Ukrainian Children'

Fn Hilarious. Clearly, lost in translation. If Spongebob is guilty of fucking his pet snail,then clearly,GAY is still incorrect. What a moron, He's some idiot blowhard is saying Spongebob is guilty of Beastiality, a fn cartoon character....
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i guess ill say the the cliche story:

sponge bob was a show originally made for comedy central, but the idea was bought by nickelodeon, and ta da, children s show with gay sub text!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNwU4xDr3M]Subliminal Messages in Cartoons - YouTube[/ame]
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

kids stuff seems to have a strong tendancy to be rather camp...
      teletubbies... say no more.
      even Noddy shared a bed with his friends...
      Even rainbow has a pink male puppet that you'd swear was female if it wasn't called George. But hey, might be an abreviation...

Talking of rainbow, there's an 'adult episode' that you can find on youtube that is absolutely awesome. Well worth a watch if you've not already done so.

Considering 'gay' originally meant 'happy', its not really that surprising that tv programs to entertain kids are often accused of being 'happy'.
      Some Game Thing

Comment

My SOCOM clan has quite a few emotional teens. I blame Sesame Street. Boys shouldn't learn about feelings from a bunch of fruity puppets.

I have a conspiratorial belief that this is on purpose in order to breed generations of effeminate men that couldn't fight for their right to party, much less their freedom.

Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, I'm seeing an expansion of boys that will never be Men without some hella unlikely transformations. When I was growing up, cartoons were primarily good vs evil with WEAPONS. Now all the cartoons are lil punk characters fighting with cards and balls. The power to fight was inherent in the character. Now the power to fight is through vicarious fantasy holograms and animals that don't exist. Practically screaming that you have no power, you have to rely on a 3rd party to fight your battles for you.

Ash: "Thanks Pikachu, I could have never won without you."
        Yu-Gi-Oh: "In order to win I must believe in my deck."

{powerless alone}

vs

G.I. Joe: "Go Joe!" or "Now you know and knowing is half the battle."
        Optimus Prime: "Autobots, transform and roll out!" (transform = prepare, roll out = to fight)
        He-Man: "I have the power!"

{fight their own battles}
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 08-26-2012, 05:29 AM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
          Talking of rainbow, there's an 'adult episode' that you can find on youtube that is absolutely awesome. Well worth a watch if you've not already done so.....
          I wonder if this is what you're after?

Ahh nostalgia...

Enjoy
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I think 'lost in translation' applies the most here. Spongebog Squarepants might be gay,but it isn't because he's a homo sexing/living with his pet snail. It's because hes fn annoying...
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

This stuff has been goin on for years... Nothing new.

Comment

i wish some network(like adult swim) would buy the sponge bob rights and make an episode where he comes out of the closest, just to get it over with.
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Whatever...

Why can't people stop hating gay folks and worry about what matters, like the fact that there's "hush hush" wars going on killing innocent people all for the struggle for power.

This world is starting to make me sick with how shallow minded people with power have become.

Let the parents decide, not the people who 100% of the time do not intervine in your life other then from a distance to say "You can't watch that/you can't do that".

Nothing pisses me off more then someone trying to control me from afar and if I'm in such situations it usually leads to anarchy on my part just to show them "I'm going to do whatever the hell I want sure you can slow me down but in the long run I will always be me, F U.".

I'm not gay by any means but I also see homosexuals for what they are, human beings who chose their own path in this existance, trying to find happiness like everyone else.

Live your life in a way where you have happiness, fuck them other bitches.

to this day I still watch Sponge bob occasionally and don't find it offensive. While the morals and content aren't something I'd let a influential child watch I don't think a child will grow up gay or retarded. Kids love the show for a reason, not because children watch it thinking "Sponge bob is obv a receiver just look at all those holes he has." unless they were made to feel that way by their intolerant parent or guardian.

Children aren't born hating one another they are taught to hate, being homosexual on the other and I believe is truly decided by the human being themself before they are even old e nough to comprehend their own feelings which makes for very confused young adults growing up who haven't came out of the closet yet.

I'm no gay professional but this seems to be the case.

Don't censor ME because YOU can't take it.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

i detect no homo hate going on. but i think putting homo undertones in a show for young children who are not ready for that kind of thing is wrong. plain and simple!

btw, heres a vid that bashes sponge bob that is not anti-gay!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmcBhW6cqkc[/ame]
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Whatever...

Why can't people stop hating gay folks and worry about what matters, like the fact that there's "hush hush" wars going on killing innocent people all for the struggle for power.

This world is starting to make me sick with how shallow minded people with power have become.

Let the parents decide, not the people who 100% of the time do not intervine in your life other then from a distance to say "You can't watch that/you can't do that".

Nothing pisses me off more then someone trying to control me from afar and if I'm in such situations it usually leads to anarchy on my part just to show them "I'm going to do whatever the hell I want sure you can slow me down but in the long run I will always be me, F U.".

I'm not gay by any means but I also see homosexuals for what they are, human beings who chose their own path in this existance, trying to find happiness like everyone else.

Live your life in a way where you have happiness, fuck them other bitches.

to this day I still watch Sponge bob occasionally and don't find it offensive. While the morals and content aren't something I'd let a influential child watch I don't think a child will grow up gay or retarded. Kids love the show for a reason, not because children watch it thinking "Sponge bob is obv a receiver just look at all those holes he has." unless they were made to feel that way by their intolerant parent or guardian.

Children aren't born hating one another they are taught to hate, being homosexual on the other and I believe is truly decided by the human being themself before they are even old e nough to comprehend their own feelings which makes for very confused young adults growing up who haven't came out of the closet yet.

I'm no gay professional but this seems to be the case.

Don't censor ME because YOU can't take it.
                      That's pretty much my views on this sort of thing. I don't care who puts who's dick in who's ass. I'm not affected by it, and I don't give a fuck if spongebob takes it up the rear from patrick. I got too much shit in my life going on to sit here and worry about/judge what other people are doing. What do I care what goes on behind some dude's closed doors?
                      e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X