Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Ronald Reagan fact ;

He never would have been President going by the new RNC rulings ; haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE]Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party? - YouTube[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

lol republicans

Comment

lol demorats...
      Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

but did you know this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbKV4FPxdec]Black Dynamite Vs Richard Nixon - YouTube[/ame]
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by crowpath View Post
          lol republicans
          You can laugh all you want, DEMOCRATS have put this country in an uproar and have deepend the DEBT, Bush is not to blame. Enough finger pointing. The only pointing of the finger you democrats have are up eachother's dirty asshole's. If obama is re-elected (god forbid) who is he going to blame for the 6 trillion dollar's of debt? BUSH? He cant blame bush. OBAMA is here to ruin America as he stated in college to his professor. "If i become president of the United States of America, i will ruin this country". Obama is a full blown muslim, refuses to wear the American Flag pin on his business suit's or clothing, refuses to salute our flag, and has stated he would refuse to salute our troops if he was not commander in chief. He said wearing the pin supports PATRIOTISM!!! Really asshole? Patriotism is what this country was founded on. Freedom, Liberty & prosperity. If you disagree with freedom, then pack your bags and head to kenya and get ape raped in your dirty democratic asshole. I'm a registered republican, but that did not stop me from supporting bill clinton, as he was the only DEMOCRATIC president to help get this country on the right track and push us toward being debt free. Bush went to war without a declaration from congress, which is total BS, so it has nothing to do with the PARTIES, it has to do with the person in the oval office. Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy have 2 thing's in common. 1) Both were for bringing out the truth in government and running this country the way it was meant to be ran, by WE THE PEOPLE. 2) Both were killed promoting liberty and TRYING to expose the truth of the government. For granted if Ron Paul was elected into office, it would have the same tragic consequences. I am a Ron Paul supporter 100% and the revolution has only begun and is far from over. The RNC convention proves the entire political and voting system is a corrupt system and OUR vote's as AMERICAN CITIZENS does NOT mean anything.

Comment

hey hey! enough with the political bashing. its all good humor. no need to go ape shit wicked_lord!
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Just my hate for obama supporters. I truely hate people who support obama. Ape shit it is.

Comment

Working...
              X