No new players = FU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new players = FU

I got an idea, lets create a "CD-ROM" sleeve print out that requires scotch tape ~ it includes;

Print out a CD Sleeve using some stupid printer application, that the end product contains : A Full burnt copy of quake1, complete with links to "Let me google that for you" with clear instructions for gamers to "Phone Home" .

On the print out ~ Outside = Quake logo , on the inside of the printout paper, should be something like this

this is all a joke/or is it
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

only if the spine of the CD has a fresh grapes joint stuffed inside ?
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Why would one want to do that?

Comment

Why wouldn't I give out free copies of Quake and say "Hey come play?" , I think the lack of sunlight from being in the middle of the woods is effecting your better judgement brah.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

id post links again but apparently that violates terms and conditions..ahem google clan hell dogz hahaha
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Hey look, Mindz is actively trying to support piracy. People like you are what's turning the gaming industry to chit.

Comment

Originally posted by usernames View Post
              Hey look, Mindz is actively trying to support piracy. People like you are what's turning the gaming industry to chit.
              hes joking. relax. ive been around here long enough that q1.com DOES NOT SUPPORT PIRACY.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Mindz =/= Q1.com

Plus I really doubt that both him and Smokey went out and bought Borderlands 2.

Comment

Originally posted by usernames View Post
                  Mindz =/= Q1.com

Plus I really doubt that both him and Smokey went out and bought Borderlands 2.
                  I hate you. The end.

On the subject, no need to give me a free copy of Quake. Already got the original CD with the case. My brother bought it when it came out. I can agree with mindz about how there arent enough new players showing up, though.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap. I find it hard to believe we went all these years,and the INITIAL trinicom server die off that last time ~ was all hinged on he forgot to check server. haha. horrible sounding even if true, an entire community died off due to 'i forgot'.

it just sounds fucked up broseph

Comment

Comment

I can't explain why that picture made me laugh.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                      ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap. I find it hard to believe we went all these years,and the INITIAL trinicom server die off that last time ~ was all hinged on he forgot to check server. haha. horrible sounding even if true, an entire community died off due to 'i forgot'.

it just sounds fucked up broseph

Comment

Working...
                      X