King Scoffer , WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Scoffer , WTF?

So, I've always disliked Scoffer because of his constant crying of cheating/hacks, and today was no different.

I would like to point out while I was very satisfied with the reaction I got out of Scoffer, I also got a pit in my stomach because this type of shit (Both Scoffers cheating rants / Players like me,who just turn up the heat due to cheating accusations).

I care for Quake, and this type of activity is all around bad. Pointing our more broken aspects of this small community. You would think after all these years King Scoffer would give me an inkling of credit to just being good at the game.

You would think I would have known better,too. Short lived satisfaction for such a dirty feeling afterwards.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i hear ya. being called a hacker/cheater when you are an honest player=punch in the gut.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
      i hear ya. being called a hacker/cheater when you are an honest player=punch in the gut.
      Not only that,it's not like King Scoffer and I haven't played Q1 with each over many many times over the years.

I posted this more or less to point out that this kind of behaviour from other parts of the Q1 community against Shmack players isn't of good taste,and I feel bad even though the moment I would go back and play some Shmack with Scoffer, he wouldn't feel the same and would start flinging accusations at the sight of my connecting ,it occured shortly after the incident in the pictures.

I'm trying to highlight issue's, as I've been talking with Baker about issue's that I find that are of consequence,and even if at the pace of a SNAIL, we can work torwards addressing the problems.

The problem with this scenario is an already established player like Scoffer/SurferGirl insisting that player X is a hack,and professes their opinion constantly on the forums. In the event we succeed in re-aquiring a influx of players, newer players who see these already established players could very easily take these players squabbling's about player X being a cheat,might try to resort to finding cheats / or wont play at all,because who enjoy's playing against some turd who's cheating on unfair terms?

Nothing good comes from the Action (Scoffer/SurferGirl) or the ReAction (Mindz/Rambo/WickedLord) thats the current status quo. It's been years and the players in question have been screaming cheater for many years now,so them changing isn't seeming viable option.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lol scoffer still to this day will call me a bot.. Even when I used to pop in once every few months,, lol

Comment

You guys dont get it.That is their way of taunting.
          I guess its working,
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .--------------------------

Comment

If thats taunting, I'm related to ronald mcdonalds and my name's Bozo.

Comment

welcome to 10 years ago
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                If thats taunting, I'm related to ronald mcdonalds and my name's Bozo.
                Yes Bozo it is and has developed to an art form,you just can't see the RL for the rox.
                FOQ is spot on here
                The reason it is so plain and obvious to me is because I did in fact take 10 years off.
                Last edited by bluntz; 09-24-2012, 12:39 PM.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

I see your dump truck and raise you an earth mover:

Comment

Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Comment

some threads cannot be trucked by trucks alone

Comment

ITT Mindz brags about beating Shmack players

Also:

Comment

King Scoffer does his rant's and like bluntz said, he taunts people to get them to leave the server so he can continue to think he is King Shit. Personally i had this issue awhile back and posted about it, Now when i go there, i turn off my sound so i dont hear the beep shit when he types and i dont read what he says, i just run all over him and get my 50 frags, say GG newbies and have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                          X