I feel alone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel alone.

I'm sitting here at work unable to speak about what is real. When topics rarely go beyond football and american idol, I don't even want to speak at all.

What is real? What isn't? What is truth, what isn't and why doesn't anyone care.

The World Trade Centers did not fall because of the impacts of commercial airliners. That's real. That is fact and it's important and it's worth caring about.

Currencies all around the world are exponentially devaluing. The U.S. dollar cannot be saved, it is impossible. That's real.

The world is unrest and engaged in wars. That's real, and just because it's not YOUR children being butchered by men with machetes or YOU being shot by armed forces doesn't make it any less real.

In the age of technology, industry, communication and education the modern mind cannot accept reality. It refuses to even try.

Here I speak to my fellow americans and the rest of the western world: WAKE THE FUCK UP.

The world you see, the food you eat, the shit you buy and what you use to buy it, the politicians you vote for, anything you see on tv, what you have invested in this engineered way of life, it isn't real.

I'm real. Love is real. People are real. This little rock floating in space we live on is real. God is real.

Corruption and the quest for control and power AT ANY COST is real. Evil is real.

My love for everyone is real. please people... please. As ugly as it, as counter as it is to what you think, or even want to believe, search for the truth. Try to find what is real, stop living in a lie so that you can actually live.
    www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

that alll made exactly.... zero sense
    gotta stay of the drugs dude
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

thanks for being honest, but tone it down. i need it to be spoon fed to me
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Pipe down......people are trying to sleep.
        WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

Every day starts off better than the last. And ends up worse than
          Than the next
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I have been feeling the same thing.

Almost like a graceful conscious shifting.Or almost like a higher understanding.

Usually I don't talk about this type of stuff to anyone, not even close family. But It's obviously happening, am I going crazy? Maybe. But what if I'm not crazy, maybe there truly is something evil beyond the blinking 12:00--:--12:00 on our microwave ovens.

I've always felt like this but never could understand it, only a little bit at a time.

Can you honestly look at yourself and say "Noones out to get me" when you ware an AC/DC shirt and drink some back-washed natural ice beer and yell at the football game on your TV?

There's a time for everything but if you do not wake up, and look in the direction which we're going I believe every human being will be in danger of becoming a slave to a cannibalistic system.

The ignore button is there, it's so easy not to listen and go on about your normal every day "buewllsheeat" and in the end the only person who is going to live their life is you. But just remember who your daddy is when you eat that Chubby Chukles extra big corndog and pay taxes on it to a government that is not only lying to you but very possibly has you on the "execution list" because you're not considered a human to them.

I sense a devil in the midst.
            Last edited by Phenom; 09-27-2012, 08:15 AM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

life is a curtain. peek behind it and what you might regret what you find.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I'd rather die smarter then dumber.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

"

Comment

Originally posted by KillPixel View Post
                    I'm sitting here at work unable to speak about what is real. When topics rarely go beyond football and american idol, I don't even want to speak at all.

What is real? What isn't? What is truth, what isn't and why doesn't anyone care.

The World Trade Centers did not fall because of the impacts of commercial airliners. That's real. That is fact and it's important and it's worth caring about.

Currencies all around the world are exponentially devaluing. The U.S. dollar cannot be saved, it is impossible. That's real.

The world is unrest and engaged in wars. That's real, and just because it's not YOUR children being butchered by men with machetes or YOU being shot by armed forces doesn't make it any less real.

In the age of technology, industry, communication and education the modern mind cannot accept reality. It refuses to even try.

Here I speak to my fellow americans and the rest of the western world: WAKE THE FUCK UP.

The world you see, the food you eat, the shit you buy and what you use to buy it, the politicians you vote for, anything you see on tv, what you have invested in this engineered way of life, it isn't real.

I'm real. Love is real. People are real. This little rock floating in space we live on is real. God is real.

Corruption and the quest for control and power AT ANY COST is real. Evil is real.

My love for everyone is real. please people... please. As ugly as it, as counter as it is to what you think, or even want to believe, search for the truth. Try to find what is real, stop living in a lie so that you can actually live.
                    ^
                    You should turn that speech into a song.

By the way, you mentioned American Idol. I gotta write this:

The Voice > American Idol (But that is only my point of view)
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

People get the government they deserve.

We should follow the British attitude to Government. Every time a politician opens their mouth, treat what they say like a murder mystery. Strip away all the BS and 'spin' and boil it down to the straight facts of what is going on. Once you've done that, start to look for motive. Think of who really benefits from what is being announced.

Once you have your suspects and motive, it's usually pretty easy to pin down what is REALLY going on.

The number one rule is to not blindly accept anything given to you by the press. They aren't called the fourth estate for nothing.

Comment

The food I eat isn't real, but God is eh... at least the food I eat is something I can see, taste, smell, feel, and at times, even hear. It's true this world is fucked up, but you're going way far out there, man...

In a nutshell this world is dominated by those who hold power over others. Greed often runs deep in the powerful. They step on the heads of others as if climbing a staircase elevating themselves while pushing everyone else down. No, there isn't a way to fix it.
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                          The food I eat isn't real, but God is eh... at least the food I eat is something I can see, taste, smell, feel, and at times, even hear. It's true this world is fucked up, but you're going way far out there, man...

In a nutshell this world is dominated by those who hold power over others. Greed often runs deep in the powerful. They step on the heads of others as if climbing a staircase elevating themselves while pushing everyone else down. No, there isn't a way to fix it.
                          no truck? im surprized!
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Forever alone!

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                              no truck? im surprized!
                              Nah Kimp hasn't been mentioned, nor have any ridiculous arguments ensued.
                              e|------------------------0---------------
                              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                              A|---------------0------------------------
                              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X