Conspiracy Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Corner

If Conspiracy's piss you off (either the idea of them in general,the possibility of the theories subject material could piss you off,haha take some excedrine!)

First,ignore the first part, the part you want is at 2:35
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pax8aMggfI]German Exchange Student Expelled From Thomas Nelson C. College For 9/11 Truth - YouTube[/ame]

German Exchange Student Expelled From Thomas Nelson C. College For 9/11 Truth - YouTube <- direct link to 2:35

The guy you begin hearing immediately , the Aerospace Engineer , will set a curious mind into watching more. The 'bike picture' and that kid talking are fucking annoying though so SKIP him (6:30)

Youtube can eat a turd, that is all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU[/ame]

Youtube can eat two of them,sorry thats all now.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-12-2012, 07:40 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

and then I ended up here ; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdfA_DJ-0A]Piers Morgan: The Luxury Life of Dubai & A Luxury Tour Of Dubai - YouTube[/ame]

CAN BANE YOUTUBE.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I notice to many people the word 'conspiracy' implies a superstitious idea or false information.

Here is actual definition.
      www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

On the subject of an alternative view about the background to 911, maybe some may find this interesting produced by an independent American producer...
        Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-12-2012, 12:59 PM.
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Yeah, a "conspiracy" like 9/11 that has thousands of people involved would work surely great.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
            Yeah, a "conspiracy" like 9/11 that has thousands of people involved would work surely great.
            It has worked great. I'd call ten years of unhindered nation-building abroad and effective fear-mongering at home a success.

Comment

Sure that was the result but 9/11 could never be a conspiracy because there were too much people involved to keep everyone quiet. This wouldn't work and any rational thinking human must confirm that.

Comment

Chris I love how you basically make YouTube thousands each year.

You go video to video and subsequently end up watching their ads
                Rambo[RuM]
                I support:
                Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                Qrack - Thank You r00k
                Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

5 dolla says dis thread beez getteen watched by the FED
                  "

Comment

are there any quake related conspiracies?
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
                      ...9/11 could never be a conspiracy because there were too much people involved to keep everyone quiet. This wouldn't work and any rational thinking human must confirm that.
                      Certain power structures and detailed hierarchies allow things of this scale and much even greater to be perpetrated. There are few (if any) logically sound arguments against the 9/11 theory. The "It wouldn't work because too many people are involved" argument is not one of them.

Comment

For me it is one, you couldn't involve thousands of people (and also kill thousands of others) and keep this all secret or a part of a conspiracy. A few dozens maybe, but not in that scale. This thousands of people have all relatives and friends so you must be safe that none of the killed people is in any way affiliated with them. I don't think someone would be a part of a conspiracy in which (for example) his brother gets killed and would be silence about the conspiracy after that. Well, maybe they pay everyone that is partitipated a lot of money and this is the real reason for the US debts...

Comment

Working...
                        X