FN Neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN Neighbors

So yea, I have three dogs, youngest to oldest.

Omen = Bull Mastiff / Red Nose Brindle PitBill
    Buddy = Retriever of some sort / Mixed with who knows.
    Peanut = Rack Russel Terrier / Blue Heeler.

All three play with ever kid that I know, friends of family ETC, these dogs fucking hate grown-adults who they don't know (If you call BARKING ENDLESSLY at punk ass bitches, "hating")

Got news for this Neighbor, if he was a better parent and was actually watching his kid he wouldn't have to make his youngin scream crying when he took her away from my dogs.

-Kid see's dogs (I just finished letting them out after they ate)
    -Kid approach dogs. (I'm there,paying attention, to my DOGS+THE KID)
    -Shitty fucking Dad realizes kid is out of sight.
    -Comes tells his daughter those dogs bite,he'd have to shoot them.

I understand teaching the importance of children not to approach dogs you don't know,and I understand how LACK OF THAT TEACHING can = our blessed babys getting hurt (Children), but this f4gboy has some real fucking nerve to say that shit in front of me and my place after he failed as a dad/father.

I fucking yelled at that D0uch3-Cun†-B@G that IT WOULDN'T GET THAT FAR,and I know that fucking twat heard me too.

HIDE THE CHILDREN!!!! Maybe I should shake my fn newspaper at that idiot next door, all things considered....

Dogs barking < letting your kid wander out of your immediate sight. Yeah I probaby should be a smart ass...
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

You know what you gotta do now, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brS8KxkgE_I]Eminem Kill You - YouTube[/ame]
    www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Nice touch KillPixel. Yah I was fuming bro. People need to learn to worry bout they own first and foremost it is best for everyone in the end when they keep they eyes involved with they own buisness.

Another thing that pissed me off today ;Adult telling kid constantly in the store being told to "stop" , instead of just takin the damned noisy ass toy out of their hands temporarily. SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK like a dog was chewin a squeak toy.

Then I about stepped on a fucking woopie cushion that has the always loaded & ready self-inflation tool, I threw it on top of some other display. True story, I didnt make it go woopie, I detected it under foot and said WTF broseph?!?!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        Then I about stepped on a fucking woopie cushion that has the always loaded & ready self-inflation tool, I threw it on top of some other display. True story, I didnt make it go woopie, I detected it under foot and said WTF broseph?!?!
        That, my good man, has made my day!
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Glad my 'WTF' moment in the store could be the highlight of your day. If you are anything like me, you take a "flat clean floor" for granted in stores.

On occasion I've also ran across wet floors and it always seems I exert more energy stopping myself from doing a split / bust my ass , than I would if I just went with the flow and fell.

Cat like balance +1

Comment

Parental control had no chance to chain me down.
            When I was in kindergarten I used to have a blast scaring the "old people"In the grocery store.Telling moms I had to go to the bathroom,I would slip off the cart and shake her for a few minutes,I would crawl up behind the toilet paper and stack it back in front of me.As some one would eventually stop to get some I would poke a roll at them as they reached for it.As the screaming died off I made my way behind the shelf to the conveyorbelt to the stockroom escaping unseen to the bathroom and later found moms cart.We did not need any toys to amuse our selves in the old days and parents had no chance of dominating every second of our time.We would collaborate like a Nazi prison camp if you put several of us together and that is when the real fun began
            Last edited by bluntz; 11-17-2012, 06:37 AM.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

If I understand the main point (or the bottom line) of this thread... Some parents worry too much about their children. Parents should teach their kids a few "street smarts" or "know-hows" inside the house. Then they should set their children free (not literally, but they should give their children some free time). Kids can adapt to their surroundings and they can learn some things on their own. Being a helicopter-parent is not a good thing. Kids need to have some confidence. Sometimes kids need to do things by themselves. (Doing = Learning = Having Confidence)

ps: I don't have any kids. I can only imagine how difficult parenting is... Hats off to the parents. (Congrats) I'm just saying... Those are my two cents.
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
              X