Ungrateful Prick Posters !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ungrateful Prick Posters !

Nothing burns my ass MORE than the rude,asshole,ungrateful people who post on some of the forums. I have another screen name here and it was my first encounter here on quakeone forums. On several occasions i've offered stuff like files or links to useful sites and stuff.

Then i'd come back & get the most UNGRATEFUL posts on here and then i'd get mad and say something back. To make shit worse- I went as far as Flagged/Complained about the post I got.

Then the Dickhead Admin threatened ME with Suspension when I was the one who was assaulted verbally, coming down upon me for defending myself!
    Another time a friend of mine got together and made a Quake 1 Browser. Submitted the Link and expected a cool or thank you. Out of 5 posts 3 were basic UNGRATEFUL fuck you's. Then make a mockery by taking HUGE screenshots posting misnomers and made comparison to other programs.

Honestly- this STILL goes on and I have little use for this site. I get TONS of Quake related traffic and never will I send them to here-EVER! Then another post on forum was a page with MANY Quake servers all around the world.
    I had taken MY FREE time to get around 2100. I even labeled the section by section by MOD etc.. I even made a scan app. that would go thru and recheck downed IP's. I got lots of happy customers at the main site.

So I decided to post it with other account. Would you know the ONLY posts were fucking Whiners and bitchers. NOT ONE THANK YOU! So suck my dick!

I have no use for these assholes here. I just come here and do my simple shit. I even closed 2 Quake Masters and four 8-10 player servers.
    I use my money and resources for Quake 2 and 3 now.
    I don't see how there is no BLOCK function to keep these assholes from tainting other people's posts. Sadly the Quake 1 community has suffered much due to these pricks and don't even know it.

So since these dicks have immunity to molest.

1)I no longer send donations to certain Quake 1 servers.

2)I closed down the Browsers

3)Closed down the Main Masters with crazy bandwidth

4)Shutdown the server page with search and updates

5)spend my resources outside of here.
    Total Loss (Minus my Free time and potential costs affiliated) to Quakeone etc about $221 a month
    ================================================== ===
    Sadly since the ADMIN that day was suck a dick & doesn't do their job. A simple BLOCK button would of helped!
    Then the losses from people that WOULD of donated or contributed from my
    work etc- adds up $$!

P.S. My apologies for me taking my Financial Contributions from here and the projects. I also apologize to the hard working and caring people who are here and contribute. I do not know how or why you tolerate this. Have a Great CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!

Is it because of this?

I'm sorry you cannot take criticism like a mature person. I hope your future endeavours will be more successful. Good riddance.
    "Shit! What was that!?"

"Command, I've got a problem here; some cowboy clipped me on the way in, and thrusters are at 50 percent and dropping!"

Comment

lol

Comment

Wow that guy is your "friend" Mindz?
        I would stay away from his "site" too as hes hosting a full version Q1 game running in a browser.I also found the CTF flag textures I posted here that I had saved from 96 on it without as much as a thanks.
        Amazing how much noise comes from a leech.
        WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

Hmmm..

I'm flip-floppy on your opinion. I agree with some of it, but a larger part of it makes me feel like you let "the bad guys" win. You were also typing this in the heat of an emotion, which almost always equates to posting/mailing a complete flip out that doesn't represent the sane truth (or yourself). If I'm wrong and you did actually think this through, then it would seem that what you want is praise.

Your entire post can actually be summed up to: "Hey, fuck you guys. Not only am I not getting praise, I'm getting the opposite of it and 'admined' to boot - so, I'm taking my toys and going home."

I know that's a little harsh, but it's also the truth. Maybe when you cool off you wont feel that way anymore and then you can just come hang out for free.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

look, some of the guys here come off as pricks, but they mean well. they do not mean anything personally. relax, sit back, and have a nice tall glass of quake.
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

haha cry me a river. play the game and shut the fuck up.
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by uzi9mmauto View Post
                Nothing burns my ass MORE than the rude,asshole,ungrateful people who post on some of the forums. I have another screen name here and it was my first encounter here on quakeone forums. On several occasions i've offered stuff like files or links to useful sites and stuff.

Then i'd come back & get the most UNGRATEFUL posts on here and then i'd get mad and say something back. To make shit worse- I went as far as Flagged/Complained about the post I got.
                Seriously, why don't you just ignore those people? If those people are rude, then just ignore them. [Just a suggestion.]
                "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
                  haha cry me a river. play the game and shut the fuck up.
                  + =
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

1st u and your friend didnt make that ServerBrowser! U hexedit the damn exe!
                    2nd your link to your website has "warez" on it.
                    3rd thou doth protest too much...
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Just to clarify , I'm a firm believer in when someone sets rules and guidelines, they should also adhere to the set rules and guidelines, hence my "Goose / Gander or FU" statement.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You say only upload things Quake1 related,but yet your hosting a freaking plethora of non-Quake1 stuff. That's a hypocrite.... and nothing pisses me off more than hypocrites.

Sure, it's your site and you do have the right to say what goes on in 'your house' ,but the moment you submitted your website to Quakeone.com forums, you're house became open-house and Quakeone.com possibly liable for any of your "houses shit", and this website has a strict no warez policy, its in the fn TOS agreement if im not mistaken.

Originally posted by You Agreed to all of this when you REGISTERED
                      Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
                      Warez , Fake ID's , How to modify semi-automatic weapons to fully-automatic weapons, and as r00k mentioned, hosting a full-blown "Quake1" that runs through the web-browser is all questionable in the legality.

this is a real kick in the balls. You must have thought all of us was born yesterday and had no clue about anything,while I would retort and say you must have been born yesterday.
                      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-12-2012, 10:40 AM.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

hah!

My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

How do you get WAREZ from Bookmark and what COWARD closes a OPEN THREAD?

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...-biatches.html

I went asking for bookmarks since I have 2,100 for Quake 2 and quake 3.
                          I am accused fo WAREZ? How does a asshole get this from someone who wants to SAVE Quake 1 history is beyond me?? Then some prick of admin sides with these worthless nazi assholes with NO BASIS for the claim. This is the last straw here- it seems this forum and the people who 'like' 'Quake 1' are a bunch of worthless ****s. VERY NEGATIVE- VERY NEGATIVE. Makes me want to meet them in person man to man.. LOL cowards..

I am gonna delete EVERYTHING Quake 1 which is about 102 websites,apps, history. If this site and forum si all they have. This is all they deserve. I will no longer allow Quake 1 shit. Sadly- most of these cowards hide behind their keyboard. I will take my friends I met here and go back to ANOM again.

I have some payback to give. :-) Its time to take my tools and do some flooding. Everytime I ask for help for THEIR BENEFIT they twist to around and turn it into a rape. Personally I HATE Quake 1 really- no wonder they are so fucking Miserable. Speaking of 'Warez' There is MORE Warez on this forum here at quakeone.com than I have ever seen in my life.

Anyhow- it wasnt worth signing up or wasting my time on this piece of shit site. Time I will never get back from these Miserable child molesters. Obviously they all must be related.Between the BULLYING and demeaning atmosphere I am going to continue life my life that MOST here dont have.

ADIOS!!

Comment

Are you really threatening to flood solecord's website? You do realize that solecord was in zero and that this website logs ips....

I am sure any flood attempt would be met with him being off the internet for a few weeks. Although I am sure your flooding threat is just a threat because you have no ability.
                            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

$221 on quake? I never met a server admin that received money from you so are fool of shit.
                              Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Working...
                              X