Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do=markread

best link for this site as of late..

Whats up with all the random nonsense being posted to these forums daily. Tired of wading through 50-60 new post per day of random useless and somewhat dumb posts to see something of actual value.
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Make more interesting and involving posts then!

I think this is the reason the forums seem in a lull. No "cutting edge" mods coming out fast enough so the community keeps going by discussing trivial things like "What's your fav bubble gum flavor".
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Seems to be a wave a new Quake hobbyists, with a different perspective on Quake than in the past. Most Posts are about useless social crap, but some are meaningful.

Rambo in the past couple days we had some 3 on 3 ctf games, for about 4 hours long. Bosh, me, CD, Smokey, HW, Mono, ArmorAttak, Enoch, etc... you should check the servers after 9pm to see who is on!

Or anyone else for that matter!
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I have all but stopped posting, so your dumb/unrelated/trivial post wading should end soon. IMO this site is boring as hell as a "Quake Only" forum. This site generally seems to have about 4 possible topics.

1) How do I {turn on Quake} (lol)
        2) Here's my new idea {that has already been done}
        3) Here is my new (unfinished) mod {that will never be finished}
        4) Quake now fok!

You'll be begging me to come back and post, anything, anything at all.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          I have all but stopped posting, so your dumb/unrelated/trivial post wading should end soon. IMO this site is boring as hell as a "Quake Only" forum. This site generally seems to have about 4 possible topics.

1) How do I {turn on Quake} (lol)
          2) Here's my new idea {that has already been done}
          3) Here is my new (unfinished) mod {that will never be finished}
          4) Quake now fok!

You'll be begging me to come back and post, anything, anything at all.
          I'm sorry to say this, but I have to agree with you... Over the past few days, I expected people to talk about the new Pope, but the only thing many folks want to talk about is: QUAKE NOW! (Seriously, guys, don't you guys read the newspaper? I'm just kidding, I didn't mean to be disrespectful.)

DON'T get me wrong... This is a great website, but some people focus on Quake too much. They ignore the rest of the world... (I don't mean to be rude.)

ps: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
          Last edited by RL Clown; 03-17-2013, 09:47 AM.
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I was being a douche bag for my own amusement. Turned out not to be all that amusing.. but you know what is amusing? I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - back at ya'
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
            X