Westboro Church aka Bat Shit Crazy at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Church aka Bat Shit Crazy at it again

Anonymous To Westboro Baptist Church: Picket Boston Marathon Funerals At Your Own Risk

These people really should be (insert,what you would normally consider barbaric treatment and/or inhumane treatment) from dawn til dusk.

Also, they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce... Imagine how distorted and warped a child raised under the banner of "BAT SHIT CRAZY" would turn out being like?...

Consider this , these insane Westboro nutcases could be the next set of terrorists. Kids see their parents believing unquestionably in shit like "God killed them,and We're glad!" type ludacris outlook on atrocities of losses of life. They fn revel in every disaster that happens whether its natural or manmade from war, or whaever.

What outlook on the value of life will their kids have? Will they be normal teenagers? Will they consider themselves born with duty? Purifying and Cleansing people of their sins (via killing). Will they look at awful things that happen in the world with an attitude of

"Good those sinners deserved it,God punishes the wicked"

or

"Thats horrible to even think of,unbelievable,how to prevent this from happening in the future"

o_O
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

(insert,what you would normally consider barbaric treatment and/or inhumane treatment)
    i would like to fill in the blank with the tv remote up there ass sideways.

and i tocked to god wile rocken the gonga last night and SHE told me she hates WBC not gays

Comment

2 words.. Fuck em.

Comment

Well, this is sort of detouring the topic but, why is God considered to be so good and nice?

1) if you don't believe in his son and live a righteous life you will burn forever in the lake of fire - yeah, that sounds hella "all-loving"
        2) if your country becomes too wicked God will smite you and the rest of your country.
        3) He will promise you land and then make you wander in the desert for 40 years before he lets you have it
        4) He may ask you to sacrifice your only child
        5) He may flood the entire planet and kill every living "human" being except for a handful that he has chosen
        6) re: he will send you to hell AND claim "I knew you not"

God doesn't seem very nice at all. Then we have that whole "wrath of god" thing that makes it pretty clear that God does not love everyone. If you were the most powerful being, period, would you really feel it is necessary to smite things? Seems kinda uncivilized. Just sayin'.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

So Mass. legalized gay marriage waaaaaaay back in 2004 and God sends retribution now? He's kind of slow isn't he?
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Remember, they aren't even really a church (not that I like churches)- but rather a collection of lawyers ready to sue you however you let them. Professional trolls, if you will. So, remember: don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
              2 words.. Fuck em.
              we should picket their church with that on out signs.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                Consider this , these insane Westboro nutcases could be the next set of terrorists.
                I agree. I would like to give them a choke-slam and put them in a head-lock. (Respect)
                "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I hate people like this.

Also, their domain is infected with some sort of spyware. See here:

W32.Rinbot.H Technical Details | Symantec

If you scroll down, it will say "it connects to an IRC server at one of the following domains on TCP port 8080" and the first on the list is their site.

Comment

Prolly got lawyers for that too haha
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

those people are fucking stupid as hell. up here in mass there is a town called westborough. They actually had a Baptist church. Its no longer there because many people confused "Westboro Baptist Church" down in the south (the crazy ones) with "Westborough Baptist Church" in Westborough, MA (legitimate practicing church).

I invite any of these dumb mother fuckers to picket something near me.

617 BOSTON STRONG!
                      Last edited by rambo; 05-05-2013, 12:15 PM.
                      Rambo[RuM]
                      I support:
                      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                      Qrack - Thank You r00k
                      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Working...
                      X