Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More themes/colors please!

Would be nice with some new colors and/or themes for the forums
    Sure, broiwn fits in with Quake's own color palette but it would be nice with some variety
    Souvenirs d'un autre monde

the old guard will spit venom. but yeah a new color would be nice.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I'm sure Sole has some stuff in the works for us It just takes time when its a second or third priority against Work & Life's demands.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yea... I know I've said it before but trust me... stuff is in the works. I went on vacation a couple weeks ago and when I got back, I had to play catch up at work. I should finally be caught up with work this weekend so I'll be able to devote more time to finish the stuff in the works.... patience is key

Comment

just nothing too bright please but the text needs to pop so its easy to read this game is getting older and older by the day and so are we. and at some point we are gonna need a bigger font too. whos ready for nursing home lan games

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
            Yea... I know I've said it before but trust me... stuff is in the works. I went on vacation a couple weeks ago and when I got back, I had to play catch up at work. I should finally be caught up with work this weekend so I'll be able to devote more time to finish the stuff in the works.... patience is key
            Mark has created plenty of need for patience lately, we have plenty of that on hand
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

you could always wear rose colored glasses etrc

but honestly, i like this color scheme we dont need unicorns and rainbows here.
              so........ (beffore i saysomethingrudeillstfup)
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

it should be possibly user-chosen inside CP ? color themes that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  it should be possibly user-chosen inside CP ? color themes that is?

Comment

More and more web pages use the energy-saving colores/shemes.
                    The monitor does not need too much power, when the background is black and the writting is white.

Inside3d does this too.

But it always makes me melancholy and I have heard that some even commited suicide...

So better do something fun and get a deeper inside of the webpage with this:

Comment

I personally hate reading black BG / white or bright letters, it makes doing anything afterwards thats even remotely bright strenuous on my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X