X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant edit user control panel

when i try to change avatar or change anything, a page comes up saying

vBulletin Message
    kal27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

i have more than 10 posts, but still cant do a thing to my account, what do i do?

Try now it should work. Accounts have to be "promoted" to a certain user group behind the scenes, and the process which "promotes" accounts runs once an hour...

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I can't change my avatar or anything at the mommento. Could I get a sweet promotion to do the same too? thanks!

Comment

Hey

yo

can somebody write a nice little newbie friendly guide to explain the limitations and whatnot for new users?

It's really confusing when people join, as shown in threads like these.
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
          Hey

yo

can somebody write a nice little newbie friendly guide to explain the limitations and whatnot for new users?

It's really confusing when people join, as shown in threads like these.
          indeed
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Yeah, you should also edit the message which pops up after your completed the registration. Since it tells you that you're now able to edit your profile in the control panel, which is obviously not true at all. It should say that you have to make 10 posts first before you can do that.
            "I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns."

Comment

Same boat for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                the process which "promotes" accounts runs once an hour...

Make note of when your 10th post was made, it should be editable 1 hour after that 10th postings time,or sooner!
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Someone suggested to only allow new threads to be created after you have X number of posts. This may help with some of the spam posts, but the spammers will then just start adding spam posts to already open threads.

Comment

the whole spam thing seems to be gone luckily
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                    X