X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solecord
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Maybe a current list of who the Moderators are?
    Might be handy for new users needing to contact them.
    Added to the left Site Navigation block. I created a new section called "Site Info" with links to the rules and moderator list.

Let me know if you are unable to see the Moderator List.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    You should put those rules at the bottom of the registration form with an "accept terms" checkbox.
    Done.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I agree with a moderators list. Maybe a word cloud thingy and moderators who are more active (ie logged in longer/more often) get to see their name increase in size . Hah, I'm jk about the last part.

___
    @Adam - My father passing was also a long time coming and I viewed his death as a reprieve from all his conditions but, it's still my dad and he's still gone. Even the most optimistic thinking can't change the emotional impact. I'm good, though. It wasn't life shattering... more like, very disappointing and sucky.

Sorry to hear about your Mum . I hope she goes peacefully.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-17-2015, 04:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Maybe a current list of who the Moderators are?
    Might be handy for new users needing to contact them.

@MadGypsy, Sad news about your dad, my mum is on the way out and I know it's not easy.

I know that sounds callous about my mum but it has been a drawn out thing over a long period, I believe it to be a mercy when it does happen.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    You should put those rules at the bottom of the registration form with an "accept terms" checkbox.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    started a topic Brand New Rules Discussion

Brand New Rules Discussion

New QuakeOne Rules have been posted here - QuakeOne - QuakeOne Forum Rules

Please use this topic to discuss the rules. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make suggestions to improve the rules, please post below.

Thanks everyone!
Working...
X