Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 303 friendship request?

Hey guys,

Do you know what is this business about some(one)(thing) called 303 and this "friendship" request I just received on email that, somehow, says to be associated with this site (quakeone.com) ?

I'm asking just to be on the safe side of things.

Its a user that goes by a number of names. He is know a QMark.

I would not accept the request.

(I'm pretty sure that 303 is QMark)

Comment

the email is a setting inside your control panel QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection its a setting called user notifications or something like that.

Mark is mostly harmless.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

@mark mostly harmless - I second that. He was my very first friend here. It's like 5 years later and we are still friends. Just remember that some friendships come with a level of understanding and acceptance. Being friends with Mark would be such a friendship. One man's SPAM is another man's passion. Mark is cool peeps.

@Mindz - are you ready for our top secret missions lol. I love ya Mark, but you are a nutter sometimes .
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

In retrospect I don't really remember him, I just found his constant pressuring me into working for him rather annoying and at times it was getting a little creepy. But he's an alright lad, kinda like a pen pal or something.
          twitch
          wew lad

Comment

i just found his constant pressuring me into working for him rather annoying and at times
            Really? You weren't professionally marketed to in a way that successfully prompted your help with no reward? Imagine that.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-16-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Got a friend req from Mom yesterday, altough I'm not active on the forums for about 2 years or more. Thought its fine quite a lot of posts does not seem to be a bot.
              And shortly after that also got the 303 request with same attributes (favourite map etc) similar profile picture but 0 Posts.
              Maybe some account(s) got hacked?

Comment

I got a similar request. Woke me up from the dead.
                Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by rudl View Post
                  Got a friend req from Mom yesterday, altough I'm not active on the forums for about 2 years or more. Thought its fine quite a lot of posts does not seem to be a bot.
                  And shortly after that also got the 303 request with same attributes (favourite map etc) similar profile picture but 0 Posts.
                  Maybe some account(s) got hacked?
                  Nope, not hacked. He's just skulking around.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  I got a similar request. Woke me up from the dead.
                  Hows things going bud. Still making music? Chuck NygmA, a blast from the past!
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Chuck sighting.

Who wants to bet Mark is sending a friendship request to every single forum member in existence?

Rudl hasn't posted here in ages, hehehe ... Hi rudl!
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I sent him one and skipped straight to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                        I sent him one and skipped straight to it.
                        I don't blame you for getting it over with haha.

Comment

Mark is harmless, actually a nice guy; albeit a little too fan-boy for the general public. He is just trying to exercise his compassion for the game...
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                            Mark is harmless, actually a nice guy; albeit a little too fan-boy for the general public. He is just trying to exercise his compassion for the game...
                            Well spoken, anyone wondering about 303 should refer to this description. It is the epitome of how he should be viewed.

Mark has been playing on the multiplayer servers way more lately, He even recorded a demo of me showing up to Shmack and lettin loose on some RUNES!

I'm going to be watching that before I shut my eyes.

I was on FI-YA apparently.

Comment

Yeah he did sent me a friend request too, but I was not sure who he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X