• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows who you are :evil laughter:
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
      I sent him one and skipped straight to it.
      lol

Comment

@Davers - Mark(mom/303) is my buddy. I'm just using this thread to poke him a little. I'll tell ya something about Mark... he was my first friend here 5 years ago and no matter what stupid thing either of us have done/said to the other nothing has changed about that friendship. He's actually pretty damn solid as a friend.

With that being said, whereas I made it seem like I sent him a friend invite to "skip straight to it" I actually sent him a friend invite because he's my friend. I'd have to check my friendslist but he actually might be 3 of my friends. QMark/Mom/303

Something some of you newer people might not know is Mark is a pretty decent video editor with almost 100 videos of Quake gameplay in HD. While everyone else was screaming "Darkplaces", Mark was promoting the advanced features of Qrack. R00k (qrack author) is a participating member of this forum, while LordHavoc (DP author) had more of a connection with this site regarding his engine as opposed to being a daily participator, during this time. This is just my observation but, I believe Mark was promoting and standing behind our loyal members/contributors as opposed to simply hopping on the eyecandy train of darkplaces.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/QrackerJackQuake

I wish he would have used my image . I know that you know that this is awesome. I left the label blank so he could make it say whatever he wants.

Mark is also the kind of guy that will be your biggest cheerleader when you have a project going. I have a substantial number of EMails/PM's from him stating his interest in something I am doing and in some cases even offering to help me if I wanted it. I believe I even have an email of him offering to get other people that are more tech savvy to help me with something.

Actually, out of Mark and I, I am probably the crappy friend...lol. I barely return emails. I don't share shit unless it's a global share and I don't support anything unless it highly interests or involves me in some way. I also have very little patience for annoying things, even if you conceived me, much less anyone else.

If there is a point at all in here I would say that you should probably be Marks friend. It will come with a level of acceptance at certain times of things that you perceive to be far more nefarious than anything he was actually trying to do but, all friendships eventually involve some form of acceptance. It's simple, when he approaches you with some ridiculous idea that sounds like the last thing on earth you would ever do, just say no. That simple. That's what I did the last time he approached me but, it was fun to be enlightened to his crazy-ass idea. I even told him flat out his idea was totally ridiculous...we are still friends.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-24-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I am sure this is about the 20th anniversary of Quake coming up, but my focus is elsewhere. I also am quite cagey.

Comment

All right. What I'd like to know right now is, if 303/Mark/Mom/what/whoever is real, an actual person, then *why hasn't he posted anything here yet* ???

Comment

Mark will probably pm people primarily and post when he has something to say. Like a project idea or something.
              twitch
              wew lad

Comment

lol @ Izhido claiming mark is a fairy tale.

I'm with Gulliver. All these PM's and what-not probably do have something to do with Quake's 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Izhido_ View Post
                  All right. What I'd like to know right now is, if 303/Mark/Mom/what/whoever is real, an actual person, then *why hasn't he posted anything here yet* ???
                  Mark only reveals himself to true believers.

Actually, didn't he create a thread (in his latest manifestation) that he filled up with numbered posts? I assume that was to get over some minimum post count to gain access to invites (if that's a thing).

Comment

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
                    Mark only reveals himself to true believers.

Actually, didn't he create a thread (in his latest manifestation) that he filled up with numbered posts? I assume that was to get over some minimum post count to gain access to invites (if that's a thing).
                    Yea, 10 posts before being able to modify your profile I believe is the requirement he was trying to fulfill. I personally would just have picked up the QMark account and called it a day. It isn't like myself or another admin/mod couldn't have fixed whatever was broken for him, whether it was old email or forgotten password, etc.

I think he prefers to be an enigma. To each their own, but I prefer being blatantly obvious, sorta like "Hey I'm Mindz!"
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Izhido_ View Post
                      Because, you are all fokkin
                      G.I.R.L.S.

Comment

Lies!

Comment

mom phone

Comment

Originally posted by Amebix View Post
                            mom phone
                            holy bix! been awhile brother.

Comment

This thread's derailed harder than the train from Super 8.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

You just have to touch it to understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X