Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaggA
    replied
    Cheers MadGypsy. Turned out I was using the wrong latitude/longitude format. Got there eventually. lol

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I got it to work. However I put my marker in one of the most dangerous parts of the city...lol. So, come on by.

Scroll in to the location you want to mark and left click it
    add your lat and long
    submit

in other words don't do one or the other, do both.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I think it's obvious that you must live in the sea and your entire world as you know it is just an illusion.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    Haha. Yeah dm2 still screws with me. Probably why dm6 was my favorite...if you get lost there you've got issues lol

Leave a comment:

• RaggA
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace View Post
    I really have no clue as I have never used the map. The only thing I could suggest is making you first 10 posts to gain access to changing your user CP. That may work.
    Cheers, I'll give it another go further down the line. It's no big deal, was just confusing me a bit. I'm just the stubborn type and start wondering "Am I being stupid or is it the map?" (a bit like playing dm2 to be honest lol)

Leave a comment:

• Sgt-PieFace
    replied
    I really have no clue as I have never used the map. The only thing I could suggest is making you first 10 posts to gain access to changing your user CP. That may work.

Leave a comment:

• RaggA
    started a topic Trying to use member map.

Trying to use member map.

Was trying to put my mark on the Member Map. When I click my location the map greys out, upon submitting my location appears on the equator in the middle of the sea. This happens regardless of where I click.
    Then I tried entering in the latitude/longitude of my home city (Belfast). This time it puts my location in the sea just south of Sweden.

Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?
Working...
X