This is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is stupid

For some reason I can't change my avatar because I was displayed at a message saying "You do not have permission" because I was changing my boring avatar into something really awesome by the way. However I'm stuck with the "no avatar selected" icon. I'm pwned. How horse shit. I hope QuakeOne flipped me off because it's stupid by the way.

Calm the fuck down. I don't suppose you noticed the all-caps, bolded, underlined bit at the top of your profile. It's only exactly there for you to read and understand. Make 7 more posts and you can change your avatar all you want.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-17-2017, 12:05 AM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Since some "spambots" are actually people in 3rd world countries or people using mass spam tools -- and you can't captcha them or otherwise stop them -- the site administrator limited features to users with less 10 posts to limit spam/logos/links to decrease the attractiveness of spamming.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Speaking of stupid, did the hosting exceed a bandwidth limit here or something? Or did someone maybe DOS attack it because they were mad about not having an avatar? Forums were acting a little weird probably 24 hours in advance of the outage. I kept trying to make a post in another section, and for some reason, it wouldn't send the post through unless I worded certain things a different way. When I first went to make the post, it froze, so I copied and saved the text to a notepad file to post it later. Tried again later, still wouldn't send the post through. After 24 hours, I finally went through it and posted it line by line with the edit post feature to see which sentence or word or character was the problem. I was not able to pinpoint any specific words or characters, just sentences. Anyway, no clear culprit revealed itself. Some really really odd forum behavior though.

Comment

RE: This is stupid

I calmed down. Now it doesn't do a DDOS attack.
          For some reason my profile picture was made in FYM (FaceYourManga), and it isn't bad anyways.

EDIT: 7 more posts will help me change my avatar. Thanks.

Comment

Hey dood, where's your shiny new avatar? After the emotion of the first post in this thread I'm expecting something pretty special.
            I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Me too. I check multiple times a day waiting to see the new avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Hipnotic Rogue View Post
                Hey dood, where's your shiny new avatar? After the emotion of the first post in this thread I'm expecting something pretty special.
                Uh, my profile picture is made in FaceYourManga.

Comment

Working...
                X