QuakeOne = First Page Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeOne = First Page Google

QuakeOne.com is now a first page Google search result for Quake 1.

It has been that way for a little over a week now. This is nice and I hope it stays that way, it is hard to tell with search engines, ya know. It had hovered around mid 2nd page for many months.

We tried to set this site up to be very valuable to anyone interested in the original Quake and care enough about Quake that we try to have links to every important Quake related site on our home page or in the Quake Navigator so visitors can find their way to what they need, wherever that happens to be.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

congratz! You should get your site referrenced in the Quake4 site (under community)

Comment

WOOT! GO QUAKEONE.COM! The top result in google means that people googling quake one see it first, and must think that you can buy quake here (or that the darkplaces engine is a legit copy for free :d ) It also means that we'll hopefully get alot more publicity now, and hopefully some REAL gamers will discover us!

Comment

if you type in quake 1 (the number) idsoftware is first, if you type in quake one, quakeone.com is first. I think more people search on quake 1, because its the number, more people use it.

Comment

QuakeOne isn't first in Google; it never will be.

QuakeOne is first page Google, like in the first 10 results.

People very rarely go to anything beyond the 2nd page in Google.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I really congratulate you for positioned top in Google. According to the dissertation writing services review, it is not an easy way to get positioned in Google's top search results. This means you got many visitors to your website that's why your website got positioned in Googles pages.

Comment

yaaaay... now all we need is to get rid of all these spam-bots

and then maybe new-comers who find quakeone might actually look beyond the first two threads they look at,
              and they wont get scared away by seeing flipping spam in every single recent thread
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                yaaaay... now all we need is to get rid of all these spam-bots

and then maybe new-comers who find quakeone might actually look beyond the first two threads they look at,
                and they wont get scared away by seeing flipping spam in every single recent thread
                A little bird (303/mark/mom) has told me that Phenom and R00k may be admins, In the absence of Sole and assuming it's true I wonder if they could help? Phen? Rook? If you are listening in is there anything you can do to help rid the community of these spammers?
                Kind regards
                Mr.B
                Last edited by Mr.Burns; 04-24-2018, 11:51 PM.
                Mr.Burns
                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Nice post...google

Comment

https://discord.gg/8Fu7835 everyone get on discord, also we got a bunch of new servers we can put on the page so people can see whos playing and when.

Comment

Working...
                    X