Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Browser Adjustments

Changes/Adjustments

Quite a few old skool DM games have broken out at quake.crmod.com in recent days, so that has been added to the server browser block.

The OFQSP DM server at wi1.suroot.com:26001 (listed as "Custom Map DM") runs about the same thing (CRMOD cheat-free) with the addition of optional custom maps, but the address is so hard to remember that it doesn't seem to get as much play.

Trinicom CTF has replaced QuakeOne CTF as that server seems to always be down and Intertex doesn't seem to be running Pub CTF as I saw it running a CTF Map pack map.

Other Info

CAx was running at quake.crmod.com:26001 but presently that port doesn't seem to be up and running.

RQuake Server Returns After Server Move

First, after 10 days of the server not being DNS'ed, RQuake Team Cooperative is fully operational after a host move. That server is coop.runequake.com:26003
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...
Working...
X