This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Profiles - w00t!

I've updated the Forum Profile area of the site. If you go to Personal CP > Edit Profile you can fill in all the fields and then view your profile by clicking on your name under the User Menu.

Also, perhaps instead of using the Image Gallery, you can upload a photo of yourself in your profile. Go to Personal CP > Edit Profile Picture. The image must be no larger than 250x250 or 100kb. If everyone can upload thier photo here, I'll have a page that'll show all profile pictures.

If you have any suggestions for fields to be added to the profile, let me know here.

Cool

Favorite Map
    Favorite Weapon
    Favorite Rune
    Favorite Movies
    Etc.

Btw, Favorite Monster ---> Chthon is spelled wrong.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks, I fixed the spelling. You'll have to edit your answer and reselect Chthon in your profile. I also just added favorite quote.

Comment

These are just thoughts, I'm just 1 guy.

Favorite Non-Quake Game might be cool (is there another way to word that?)

You might consider changing Biography to "Biography/Interests" or "Biography/Other Interests"

This was a great idea. We had this at the original Rune Central board and it was a very popular feature.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Updated mine!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, to quick link to your profile you may use the following URL:

http://users.quakeone.com/YourUserName

So for example to link to Canadian*Sniper's profile, you'd go to:

http://users.quakeone.com/Canadian*Sniper

Hasn't been tested with any funky characters yet. It'll work with all standard characters as far as I know.

Comment

As for the picture, mine is up.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Updated mine

Why dont we include the weapons and monsters from the mission packs

Weapons:
                Laser Cannon
                Lava Nails
                Multi-Grenades
                Multi-Rockets
                Plasma
                Proximity Bombs
                Mjolnir

Monsters:
                Centroid
                Gremlin
                Phantom Swordsman
                Electric Eel
                Statue
                Hellspawn
                Multi-Grenade Ogre
                Wraith
                Guardian
                Overlord
                Armagon
                The Dragon
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Hell yeah, some of those monsters from the expansions were super-cool.

Comment

I didn't include those because I figured if I included those, then people would want me to include stuff from all different mods and stuff. Thus, to keep it simple I limited it to the original Quake release only.

Comment

Well it is nonsensical for them to assume such... Mods, though cool, rarely produced any creature on par with with Rogue(Hipnotic) and Ritual ever put out. Nevermind that these are releases sanctioned by id, with an excellent score by Jeehan Hwang....

As for Baker's suggestion of non-Quake games, I would say call it "Other Games" which isnt too ackward of phrasing, and then I could share with people the fact that I also enjoy Doom, Blood, Undying etc (but not many recent games).
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I see the "Favorite" level. How about the most hated level?

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Because there's no hate in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                            Because there's no hate in this forum

But but but...

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I hate e1m7 when there's 18 players deathmatching. "I got the rocket first!"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM Hey I got 20 frags already, I'm the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X