Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a daft wee topic in venting just bemoaning the lack of the old New Posts button. However, it seems that it has had a marked impact on the forum. I've linked to the discussion here:

http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-talk...w-posts-button

Baker suggested that it might get seen by the upper echelons here.
    I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

A way to view new posts would be nice. And a Quakey color scheme.

I know this upgrade was a lot of work. Probably at an inconvenient time.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yea... I had planned to get the quake theme done last week but real life work came calling I won't have time today but I think I'll have evenings the rest of this week to get stuff rolling again.

Comment

Solecord got the QuakeOne server browser working again in a way that the in-client ProQuake server browser can read it again

It also looks like smileys work now. qrp.quakeone.com doesn't work. (Quake Retexture Project. Is it a dns forward?)
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The qrp domain was switched to point to the new server, but the actual hosting account was not set up. I'm copying it over to the new server right now. Should be done in like 5 minutes or so.

Comment

It should be up now! It may be cached in your browser if you attempted to view it earlier today. May have to clear browser cache...

Comment

http://qrp.quakeone.com/index.php works

http://qrp.quakeone.com/ does not seem to work right. Goes to a page called http://qrp.quakeone.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi and says "Sorry ..."

Comment

Add ... if you want a small and but moral victory. You might try replacing the "vBulletin_logo5.png" and with a QuakeOne logo even as a temporary measure to give the site some flavor.

(In fact, I did replace images/misc/vbulletin5_logo.png with a brown QuakeOne.com png named as images/misc/vbulletin5_logo.png, however CloudFlare doesn't seem to update the caching of images unless their name changes so it didn't work, despite images/misc/vbulletin5_logo.png not actually being the vBulletin logo any longer.)

Comment

Does qrp work now? It works for me just fine without the /index.php

Comment

Cleared cache. It works!

Comment

Working...
                    X