necro'd !! omg make it stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• necro'd !! omg make it stop

Its apparent that necro posting is occuring quite a bit. Any remedies?

old posts being brought back into limelight that are far from worthy.

possibly posts older than 3months regaining activity do not show up on the "New Posts" section of homepage, or possibly some type of indicator..
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I wish most threads would auto-close after a year of inactivity really.

I think it is a little annoying when a thread gets a new post by someone replying to a post from 3 years ago didn't notice the date. Everyone is human, but you know.

On the other hand, this is hurting me or you how?

I can see both sides of this.

The most important thing is that people care enough about Quake to talk about it
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

more like a fly buzzing your head that wont go away, it needs swatting
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

why do i get the feeling this thread is from my doings

anyways Baker your an administator so dont you have powers over this site like deleting threads and banning idiots.

just woundering.

and maybe the thread author could change his/her opening comment to "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD" to stop hopefully 90% of people from reviving old threads.

Comment

/resolved
          /closed

Comment

Working...
          X