Site Suggestions Wave #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Suggestions Wave #3

Things I have noticed, feel free to add your own.

2. I think I'll add a Single Player map pics gallery with some small images.

3. Solecord is going to modify the downloads section so we can link to offsite pages and files. Currently, the Files section can only do files hosted on the site. This might be done as early as the beginning of next week. Will allow us the opportunity to link to a lot more files.

4. Our July 2005 proto-type site had a user contributed "Quotes" block. I thought that was fun.

5. More smileys??

6. What is the busiest NQ server in Europe? Blackhat_FFA? Topsid? What is the busiest Brazilian server?

7. Finish 3rd panel in the QuakeOne Navigator

8. Maybe little download icons in server browser for the servers that require a download for easy installation of the Beatdown Maps, etc.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

There's a Arcade Challenge in your profile where you can set yourself up to challenge others in the arcade games. It would be neat to get that working.

Also, Maybe there can be a Quake Challenge in general where a set of players will face off on a server and battle at a certain time. That way people can come and watch. That would be interesting

Comment

To address issue #1, unfortunately the script is set up to display the number of images specifically in that category. The top category you listed doesn't have any images in it specifically hence the 0. I agree it should list all images below that category so I'll look into it.

The quote box - this software has a quote box that is user editable. Problem is it's all screwed up in our template. I'll need to go through and edit the templates to make it display properly. Shouldn't be a big thing, maybe a couple hours to get it working.

Keep suggestions and ideas rollin' in.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
        Also, Maybe there can be a Quake Challenge in general where a set of players will face off on a server and battle at a certain time. That way people can come and watch. That would be interesting
        sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
        X