Logo Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Suggestion

Well hey I tried my best. You decide whether it's good & if it should be the new Logo.
    Attached Files

I love DM6 !
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
      I love DM6 !
      Huh? Hmm, my Logo seems to have changed its size.

Comment

did you make that in ms paint?

Comment

That is a nice logo that you've made, although the font is a bit rough.

The QuakeOne site logo isn't likely to change at all, just fyi -- in part because Yellow No. 5 made it [without Yellow, this site wouldn't have happened] and we've used it for a very long time now (if 4.5 years counts as a very long time).
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            That is a nice logo that you've made, although the font is a bit rough.

The QuakeOne site logo isn't likely to change at all, just fyi -- in part because Yellow No. 5 made it [without Yellow, this site wouldn't have happened] and we've used it for a very long time now (if 4.5 years counts as a very long time).
            Thanks! I just downloaded the Quake Font off a Site. Okay, was just wondering. And yes it was made by Microsoft Paintbrush.

Comment

might be a decent banner to put on other websites, but the font can use a little extra kick to it. maybe some shadowing or minor transparency.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

we all miss yellow no. 5!

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

8 Simple Free Photoshop Alternatives that are under 2 MB

Comment

Originally posted by LockNLoad View Post
                    might be a decent banner to put on other websites, but the font can use a little extra kick to it. maybe some shadowing or minor transparency.
                    Thanks, but sadly I only have Microsoft Paintbrush.

Originally posted by LockNLoad View Post
                    we all miss yellow no. 5!
                    Who exactly is/was he?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X