Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my respect for ppl stems from their ability to be real, not 2 b bitchass spell check nerds... or do u still not understand y ive been singling out splint ? u sound like u deserve it too, but not worthy of a static bashing... Go nuts'

-nt

p.s. u still talkin ?!? pfft !

Originally posted by Skutarth View Post

I find it hilarious that you're now chastising me for doing the exact same thing you've already been doing to Master Splinter: disrespecting. Your post is brimming with overwhelming hypocrisy.
    fyi: lol, You're not doing anything to me homie...
    MasterSplinter did nothing wrong but defend a parasite, and you still dont know the story behind that shit, so u simply cant speak on it.
    smh Know your role..

- sorry admins, im done with this, no matter what... this is f*n bs...
    Last edited by StatiC; 05-09-2010, 05:50 PM.
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
      my respect for ppl stems from their ability to be real, not 2 b bitchass spell check nerds...
      I'm pretty sure another 12-year old, trash talking "spEllng is fools, u r b1tch35 PWNED" response won't help change that, either.
      Prophecy fulfilled.

fyi: lol, You're not doing anything to me homie...
      Apparently I wasn't explicit enough. Here's the short version for you:
      You're a moron.
      You sure seemed to retaliate a lot after that for not being affected at all by it. It was meant very explicitly to belittle you for singling out MasterSplinter. If you were looking for a solid, reasonable debate, no wonder you were disappointed.

MasterSplinter did nothing wrong but defend a parasite, and you still dont know the story behind that shit, so u simply cant speak on it.
      I'm well aware of kimp.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X