member list issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member list issue

so i went to the member list() too find peg so i can give him this link for maps (Quake Maps)

but when i clicked on his name it went to yellow no.5's profile page, so i went back an clicked on a random name and that one worked fine.

so i think if the person has posted and you click on their name in the members list you get YN5's page, and if they haven't posted then you get that persons profile who ever they may be.

what the efffs?

huh wat?? I'm yellow?

edit:
    Some nice looking maps on there btw.. I'll put em on server (bigfoot.quake1.net:26000) so we can check em out..

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will work on resolving that.

Comment

▫▪☼{~Ĵჶκჳჩ~}☼▪▫ is yellow to.

Comment

yea, everytime i visit Hydro...! 's page same thing happens...
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

It has to do with non-alpha and non-numeric characters and the web server rewrite rules. It'll get fixed but give me some time Working on new server browser currently.

Comment

The issue with profiles redirecting to Yellow's should now be fixed... let me know if you encounter any profiles which do not display properly still.

Comment

Working...
              X