Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live server browser

Nice job... i like it.

It's convenient... and visual and auto-refreshes.

goodwork!

Now i can listen to musics without having to hit F5 every five seconds to see if someone is on a server i'm on while i idling.

Linky: http://servers.quakeone.com/

Speaking of Live server browser, are you able to add servers to it, or is that ability still an issue?

Comment

That server browser is being integrated into QuakeOne currently. I've been working with Efess on that however due to some sudden work commitments I have not had the time to finish this. It will be done soon

Comment

bump
        Originally posted by Baker
        Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

more sauce plz.

Comment

Thanks ler.

I just changed jobs a few weeks ago so I'm having a harder time finding free time.. But Sole and I should really get on this!

Comment

Well glad you and Sole thought of it Efess.

Hopefully you guys will complete it sometime, least its somewhat functional at the moment.

Good job! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Lerster View Post
                ... least its somewhat functional at the moment.

Good job! ^_^
                It's probably me but when I try to access it I get
                Code:
                attempting to setup server. asp.net works. Will upload browser soon!
                , I only mention this in case it's symptomatic of a more widespread problem and it may help

Regards

Monty
                Mr.Burns
                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Live server browser Soon?

I have Quake Browsers for Quake 2 and Quake 3. I'd love to add this one to the site soon! Also I was thinking is having the option to add CUSTOM Servers to the browser. I dont seem to think you can do this with QII&QIII Browser.
                  This way if I decide to share some bandwidth or if something changes. We can also use our Server to keep up to date.
                  Also having a UPDATE Feature! As there are changes- the Browser's Owner can Update and fix bugs via Online Updates. Thats not actually a Hard feature to add. Well its almost 2011 and we discovered a New Planet and yet-NO Quake 1 Browser!

ttyl Guys!

MK

Comment

Is the live browser broken? It's not updating, nor matching the frontpage listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
                      It's probably me but when I try to access it I get
                      Code:
                      attempting to setup server. asp.net works. Will upload browser soon!
                      , I only mention this in case it's symptomatic of a more widespread problem and it may help

Regards

Monty
                      Scratch that, http://servers.quakeone.com seems to be available again today. Thank you to whoever fixed it.

Kind regards

Monty
                      Mr.Burns
                      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Sorry about the latest instability, my contract with the host ran out, I spent 5 days struggling with go daddy, since I wanted something cheaper. I had to give up on them, instead I purchased a vps instance which meant I had to change the way things worked a bit, since its a linux environment.

I guess there are still some lingering issues, but I'm away for the weekend. This week I'll be totally focused on making it stable once again.

Comment

Working...
                        X