Sole/Baker - Low priority: RQUAKE DL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sole/Baker - Low priority: RQUAKE DL's

You probably are aware of this already but the Downloads within the RQuake subsite don't seem to be working properly. I tried to DL the source to look for something for Wolv and it said "The webpage no longer exists". The first link "RQuake 1.1 Final - Maximum with Dev Kit " just took me back to the main Quakeone page

Hope this helps

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

It is in fact me who maintains this "subsite" and I am aware that all the downloads are broken but I am waiting for something from Baker before I fix everything there.

In the meantime the (slightly outdated) source can be found here.

Comment

Thanks Rock. That's really helpful.

Actually, while you're on, Wolv wanted to know if it was possible to change the movement speed of any of the monsters?

Kind Regards

Monty
      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 07-04-2010, 01:00 PM.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Far as I know, you'd have to adjust the values within the monsters' ai_run() calls, which are in their respective .qc files... then recompile.

It's possible for a server/engine to add a multiplier to the movetogoal() function to do what you want, but I've not heard of anyone doing it.

Comment

Thanks Zop,

I managed to speak with Rock and he explained that the ai call was the right way to do this. Thanks for replying though.

Kind regards

Monty
          Mr.Burns

Comment

I havent played this much in the past, but lastnight TV and AAA and a few others played like 5 maps until 3:30am.
            It was a blast, and the maps we were playing were fun as hell!
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Is r00k a RQuake addict now, too?

Comment

Working...
              X