Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's missing the Knight and Spawn

Comment

Yes I linked a Quake font in mark's original post. oppee linked here as well!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Moon, would you be willing to email a PSD of your original banner entry and that new border you made?? steve at quakeone dot com

Comment

I REALLY love Moon's banner.. But I also think it's gonna be better with the quake font..

Love this! ^^
          200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
          14/05/1811

Comment

I'm not sure how the border will look as the image is repeated at different resolutions...

This is my example of a generic logo. I noticed that through the history of Quake, while the iconic Q changes the word QUAKE stays consistent...

Just noticed how old this thread is that got bumped.. Moon's 1st post is a perfect example of multiple banners. I'm not really sold on the font, though, im not 100% sold on the original quake font either..
            ---
            EDIT: UPDATED from scratch...
            Last edited by R00k; 05-16-2011, 03:54 PM.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Yours is very good R00k.. With Moon's text effects will be perfect..
              200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
              14/05/1811

Comment

Working...
              X