Private Messages Quota (R00k read on)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages Quota (R00k read on)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-20-2011, 07:28 AM.

just say " dammit r00k !! clean yo inbox FOO !!

works 4 me
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

R00k stuffs his inbox with socks so he doesn't get annoying Qrack4Linux PM's
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        R00k stuffs his inbox with socks so he doesn't get annoying Qrack4Linux PM's
        Bah !
        that was gonna be tomorrows question...
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

lol
          Index of /qrack/dist

http://quakeone.com/qrack/dist/qrack2011full.zip <-- large file!!!!!
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

As far I know, back in the day Yellow and I jacked R00k's inbox limit.

I'll take another look and re-jack the limit up. Without R00k, we'd be in the dark ages.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              This needs its own thread, I downloaded it b/c (dont wanna put qrack down) all other versions had mouse problems on my current system. I'm starting to think Vista may not be as good as XP for gaming. Now with this version all runs good only thing is the HL chat sounds are off now, Rook help! I got inspired by TV's Darkplaces split screen I made one to showing QRACK FULL 2011 vs QRACK FULL 2011 with greyscale on (gl_greyscale "1"). Leave comments on youtube if you like or here.
              The game play and demo recording is in QRACK 2011 FULL.
              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROpa1MWVhc]YouTube - QRACK[/ame]

Comment

greyscale and colored lighting together is mad ugly yo

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
                  greyscale and colored lighting together is mad ugly yo
                  I like it and its the only way I play rune quake now, those brown suits have nowhere to hide. Greyscale is not good for CTF but its just wright for rune quake and I like the look of it.

Comment

HL Chat sounds?

If you want another fun grey view try gl_nightmare 1; cl_maxfps 72... Greyscale should be limited to singleplayer/and demos.. it's purpose is really for demo effects.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      HL Chat sounds?

Greyscale should be limited to singleplayer/and demos.. it's purpose is really for demo effects.
                      Thats not good, its the equalizer for the brown suit.

Comment

R00k, I jacked up your private messages limit to 1000. If it ain't so, lemme know.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

time to start playing north.bsp wearing all white..

Problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            R00k, I jacked up your private messages limit to 1000. If it ain't so, lemme know.
                            R00k, you're gonna need some bigger socks...
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
                              time to start playing north.bsp wearing all white..

Problem?
                              no problem with QRACK 2011 FULL! LoL!
                              Heres the full game with greyscale on.
                              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNmP6yX7mhw]YouTube - QUAKE Qrack 2011 full[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X