We really need bigger file manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need bigger file manager

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-18-2011, 06:50 AM.

QuakeOne.com isn't a file upload service.

If you want to upload larger files, use quaketastic.com (password = ilovetheshubhub)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I do have to agree with Baker
      I do imagine there's some sort of cap of space the site has. As it stands one day it'd likely be reached. Sure I do agree the zip file size should be upped a bit (I couldn't even upload my progs.dat update for DoE here when zipped) but to 1mb TOPS.
      All larger should go to the site Baker listed. It's easy to upload there and easy to hotlink it to forum users - the "Go Advanced" button gives you easy to use interface.

Actually that does bring up one thing. Is there any chance to maybe update the site so we have the option of having "Quick Reply" replaced with the "Advanced"? Just replace it. I always use Advanced and I always have to click it.

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0] View Post
        We really need bigger file manager
        that's what she said

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          QuakeOne.com isn't a file upload service.

If you want to upload larger files, use quaketastic.com (password = ilovetheshubhub)
          or for video hosting, im sure you've heard of this thing called http://www.
          YouTube.com ...
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

it is may avatar, just dos net anumate

Comment

the new one doesn't animate either

Comment

I tried to edit it down to 32.0 kb but I had to scale it down to half its size and then there was only 2 frames left and it was just under 32; it was a shadow of what it was and seizure inducing flashing to boot.

:F

Comment

Working...
                X