Coups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coups

On a popular website I go to, Bungie.net, someone created a third party script for Greasemonkey. It works for Firefox and Google Chrome. It lets people who use the script have custom profile information that isn't supposed to be on the site, but appears for the user, as well as others who use the script. It lets the users have their own custom avatars that can be pretty much anything as well as custom usernames, custom text, and more. Someone should make a script like that for here, it's completely off-site and so there's nothing the moderators could do about it. So, who wants to make a script so we can have our own custom coups here?

Example of coups (I'm Jesus):

Coup user edit area example:

Originally posted by UnendingRequiem View Post
    Someone should make a script like that for here, it's completely off-site and so there's nothing the moderators could do about it. So, who wants to make a script so we can have our own custom coups here?
    Not 100% on-topic, but addressing the look-and-feel aspect. I wish creating templates for a CMS were easier.

I agree it would be nice to be able to customize the look and feel of the site, whether via the CMS or even external to it like Greasemonkey.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

/Agree

Comment

Working...
      X