Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM3 is now my new and unique form of expression :D

Hi all

This message is for you to get the picture about what is happening/coming.

Here is a background music that talks by itself... I strongly suggest to listen while reading this message

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObScu4d0GI]You got me runnin'[/ame]

People who know me just a little can easyly imagine me as Kimp BUT the the one of your nightmare or... the one you can count to be your best allied.

So I think I was in a situation where I only had a last option which was to "kimp" QuakeOne.com but still with respect and determination.

Right now I call this my MM3 technic... when I'm muted on a server (Quake server) people I want to still hear me always can.

All my posts were compressed into just 1 which could be updated when necessary/on purpose... it's sort of a signature... then all attention would be focused on 1 and only 1 subject at the time. All new messages will be available for 24 hours (48 hours max) EXCEPT this one. Original messages are available from many outsourcing sources already... so this is a PULL and no more PUSH.

I said being active in a forum was a 1st experience (was my 1 1/4... I had one very little)... now I understand what the people I know were talking about.

To me, this is not a productive "media"... it's old... not up-to-date/updated with the needs we have for today's challenges... so I will then be serving QI elsewhere to not be limited whatsoever just like here (so I don't mean nothing personnal and will never anyway... I want that clear).

That was fun, in a sense, but not productive... it's a luck, for me (hehe), that I was here just for the fun... like always kidding you guys/girls... that worked pretty well... many don't even try to read between the lines... in fact it's quiet the majority (of those who are trying to "play" the game with me).

I have the guts, to say in a very last word to admin and people with responsabilities here that they should let the community react to a "problem" in the future and not go and rush before they can do so.

You play way too much a "father/mother" role which is not appropriate... what about a "big brother/sister"... this is what I was expecting but I can find only little around...

Quand le chat sort les souris dansent

Translation < - -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv829hUuYAM"]Two Steps Behind[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-21-2011, 10:53 PM.

e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Mark, quit thinking so much. You are both admired for your dedication to Quake and while some of us recognize sometimes you express it wrong.

Don't dwell on it. It is precisely the "thinking too much" part that gets you stuck in an infinite loop.

The important part isn't that you are sometimes annoying (bumping ancient threads, being a bit spammy).

The important part is that you like Quake and show up to play.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

MessageMode3? hahahaha, Mark. You're one funny cat.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

name "SEEmePLAYme" <--- mm3
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
          X