Site Improvements Ideas? (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Improvements Ideas? (again)

1. I know we need to eventually work on the downloads section to get the ability to link to off-site downloads.

2. Should add ability to have in-server browser links to downloads required for those servers. (i.e., Bomber maps, RQuake maps, FVF optional stuff, Beatdown Maps, cheat-free ProQuake download, Threewave CTF download, etc. <--- all those are in the downloads section currently)

3. Should have a "More servers ..." link at the bottom of the server browser to Quake1.net until Steve creates an all-servers page.

3. Maybe should have a transitional page when "More servers..." is clicked on that has a QView and GameSpy download link. (Those ARE the in files)

4. A community links page that lists sites like SNS, Clan Rum, etc. etc. Basically for any links that someone who is part of the Quake community wants in there that isn't a major site.

5. How to set-up a server page needs expanded.

6. A nicer http://www.quakeone.com/maps <--- I am working on that.

7. Somewhere that hosted sites like QRack, RQuake, Woods CTF Retexturing, XCTF, etc. are listed.

8. An FAQ ... what this site is about and some basic information on it's history, purpose and when it started, etc.

That's all I can think of, at the moment.

Post your thoughts, suggestions, etc. here.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

show the top ranking personal votes! (rune, map, monster, gun) You won't hear the end of this

Comment

Working...
    X