Small Change To Server Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Change To Server Browser

Idling on a server alone will now automatically display the server on the front page.

In the past, some servers had an "auto-admin" type of player slot meaning those servers would always have one player. Due to this, the front page block would only show servers with 2 or more players. But no servers use "auto-admin" any longer.

This should allow players idling at a non-front page server a better chance for a game.

This is a temp news item.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Good.. we have been waiting for this. Thanks

Comment

yep. got to say i was tired of idling almost every time for a atlanta cax game. thx!
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Hell Yea, this will assist my "Idle4Quake" ventures.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
          yep. got to say i was tired of idling almost every time for a atlanta cax game. thx!
          Atlanta cax is on main page and was never affected by this

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            Atlanta cax is on main page and was never affected by this
            still had to wait....:p
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
            X