favourite color?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourite color?

in response to a response from baker in another thread...
    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...tml#post125683

whats your favourite color?

mine without a doubt is purple, dun have to think about that for a single second. and pink is second

whats the fave color of all you other quakers?
    blue
    20.00%
    red
    16.00%
    green
    20.00%
    brown
    4.00%
    yellow
    0.00%
    black
    20.00%
    white
    0.00%
    purple (or pink)
    20.00%
    orange
    0.00%
    something else? (specify)
    0.00%
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

I think the color of Gib is the best. Your bloody gibby mess after I sploded your ass all over 'The Abandoned Base'
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Wow lets make a poll about the type of underwear u have?

How about a poll "Should we ban polls?"
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

green...irish obv. lol
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          Wow lets make a poll about the type of underwear u have?

How about a poll "Should we ban polls?"
          No, we shouldn't ban polls... Seriously, guys, sometimes I just want to have a good time. Why are human beings so picky? Sometimes I don't want to wear a thinking-cap. If you want to make a poll, by all means, go ahead and do it. Do not worry too much. Life is already filled with many problems/difficulties (work, taxes, laws, politics, etc.) Why do you have to make life more complicated?
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

i see a trend where we have serious polls, then we have dumb ones. then somebody makes a mocking comment, and a poll spawns out of that comment. the same thing happened a while back when i posted this poll. hehe. its a cycle of madness!
            So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues

Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

green!!

Comment

Haha, well doesn't look like a flame war erupted in favorite color thread

Baker -1

I'll go with Solecord's answer of green. Did we win?
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Purple master race m897
                  twitch
                  wew lad

Comment

holy crap when i reread all this i lol'd so hard. good times.
                    So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues

Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Mine, without a doubt..... is red.
                      I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                      But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Muh favorite color is p*ssy. There i said it and might as well toss in fav food, texture, and favorite chapstick too

next...
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I do not know why but the color green is associated with money. The color yellow is associated with fear. The color blue is associated with sadness.

^

Can you explain to me why this is the case? I thought that this would be an interesting discussion...
                          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I voted black but i really like orange and white too.
                            Black and orange mixed together are really nice when mixed in a symbol like the one in reason.
                            Play Quake isnīt Rocket Science is Rocket Shooting!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X