SNS Defeats TU, 2 to 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNS Defeats TU, 2 to 1

The long awaited SNS Vs. TU Match on bomber.quakeone.com:26001 (Clan Arena):

I think the scores are correct, I was too focused on game play myself.

SNS's Choice = Sanity = SNS 5 to 4 over TU (3 on 3). TU was winning 4-3 but SNS won the last 2 rounds for a come from behind win.

TU's Choice = DM3 = TU 5 to 4 over SNS (4 on 4). SNS was leading 3-1, TU pulled a come from behind win.

Tiebreaker DM3 = SNS 5 to 0 over TU (4 on 4)

In my opinion, Bryant was team MVP for SNS. He grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat more than once.

TU was represented by Spooker, Monster, Quad, 1, Zeki, and many others.

SNS was represented by Phenom, myself (Mr. Green), Bryant and Destroyer.

GGs to TU.
    Last edited by Baker; 09-01-2006, 09:39 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Yea GG Tu

I would say the same about Bryant, he did pull alot of the weight when it came down to it. Good job Bryant I'm glad you were able to make it Mr green played exceptionally well also, all of SNS played awesome! Awesome enough to take home the gold!

Tu, I feel that your team heavily leaned on Monster and Monster was carrying every tu most of the time, QuadRaptor and Spooker were decent opponents and Monster was an overrated teddy bear to me Monster has alot to learn about movement & stragety, aim and random movements work good in RA but CA is a different playing field.

P.S
    Don't you know who I am? I'm the juggernaught bitch!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

k im now oficially the suckiest player ever. yeah only damn thing im good at is RA, and that doesnt mean shit.

and i have something to say to all SNS:

I DESPISE AND HATE ALL OF YOU. IT IS NOW A BLOOOOD FEUD

Comment

Filefront is down. Anyone want to host this 852KB 7zip file for me?

I'm glad the matches were a success. I'm still a little furious at the BS that happened that made the match 20 minutes late. Sp0iled wasn't happy about it either and did the same thing I did, said fuck it and left. Only reason I came back was because Phenom persuaded me.

Monster was mad. He wanted to have a SNS vs monster in RA Watch either the 2nd or 3rd demo to see Monster get juggled like a bitch by Baker. Baker is a good juggler ;o

Comment

Im serious i fucking want one of those matches. You can enable teams in RA. ALL SNS vs ME . Even if I lose it wont be by much.

Comment

You spam too much. (in quake)

Baker, can QuakeOne.com host the 852KB file temporarily until I can get filefront to work?

Comment

I havent gotten any better since the beginning of when I got cable. and i prolly never fuckin will either. I thought ive gotten better, guess not though. still same ole sucky monster.

Comment

Demos are up!

http://www.evilpsp.com/files/SNSvsTU1.dem
                http://www.evilpsp.com/files/SNSvsTU2.dem
                http://www.evilpsp.com/files/SNSvsTU3.dem

Thanks to Phenom for hosting them

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                  I DESPISE AND HATE ALL OF YOU. IT IS NOW A BLOOOOD FEUD
                  You're wasting far too much time on this game.
                  "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

You're wasting far too much time on this game.
                    well said.. this game rules and i love to play it.. but.. a guy like monster (being a teenager) should focus on learning how to be one of the "cool guys" and learn to decipher the mind of the woman.. (its not that hard.. women just like to make u believe they r complicated)

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                      Thanks for recording those demos, Sniper. You did an excellent job admin'ing the game.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thank you SNS, for an excellent match. Given the closeness of it, and considering we are nearly the only active clans, I foresee many rematches :p
                        Things could have gone smoother, but this was a first for d'Rouen, Fuzznut, and me as the 3 leaders of TU and all 3 of us learned a lot. Thank you Sniper for putting the match together, you were a good judge. Talking to you after the game, you seemed offended at suggestions for how it could go better in the future. I wished you wouldn't be, because we can improve our matches. As a first one, it was a smashing success. However, it was not perfect. Until yesterday I did not even know who the leaders of SNS are, and I bet the SNS leaders didn't know who all the TU leaders are. In fact, TU only very recently accepted the idea of having official leaders; but we are getting more organized and easier to work with. I want to work to minimize the pregame conflict we had this time--this will eliminate the frustration of Sniper, me, Baker, Quad, and others. To that end, I am requesting that if SNS would like to challenge us in the future, please negotiate the terms at least a week in advance of the proposed date of the match with either Fuzznut, d'Rouen, or myself on either AOL Instant Messenger or ICQ. True we have our moderately popular forum at http://totallyuseless.proboards61.com/index.cgi, but not everyone checks every post every day, so we prefer live communication. Fuzznut's AIM name is Fuzznut5. My AIM is dirtyspik (my name is spike; people call me spik) and my email is [email protected]. d'Rouen's AIM is catspawtu, her ICQ is 121506513, her YIM is rouen_tu, and her MSN and email is [email protected]. More negotiation will bring more cooperation. We will be talking about what we learned from the match and will probably be in more contact shortly. Oh, by the way, a little bird told me that SNS supported stalin during the cold war. Truth, or just vicious rumor???
                        Last edited by spooker; 09-01-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

It was a good match you guys. Monster did phenomenal. The TU players did great. I had fun watching it.

There was disorganization on both sides I wish to avoid in the future.

Who's for a TU vs SNS rematch in a months time?
                          'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                          someone to hear your prayers
                          someone who cares
                          your own... personal... Shambie
                          someone to hear your prayers
                          someone whos there

Comment

Also, would SNS accept a challenge from us for a match of Runequake? This would take a little time to set up, so I just am dredging initially for interest. I'll have you know that TU is mainly a Runequake clan. SNS is mainly a CA clan, and since we accepted a challenge on your turf, it would be nice if SNS accepted a challenge on ours :d

Comment

sorry spooker for being harsh on you (wow we're saying this in public, let's make a scene). I was mad because I was not happy myself on how the match went through total BS for 20 minutes. I did my part trying to get everyone to listen to me and that failed so I gave up responsibility on that. I didn't enjoy the critisism and I told you to back off twice.

Baker, thanks for the kind comment. That really means a lot

Pita, I told Spooker that if he wanted us to have a SNS vs TU match in RQ that he'd have to find a private-ish server. He mentioned that you could moderate FEAR. Anyways, I'll let him talk to you since I told Spooker that it's going to be up to him, not me, to set up that kind of match.

In the end, it's all about everyone having a good time
                              Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 09-01-2006, 11:10 PM. Reason: SVS = whoopsie

Comment

Working...
                              X