Ready to buy max.essentrix.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to buy max.essentrix.net

I was wondering if anyone here knows a better way to get ahold of the folks at essentrix.net, I've emailed chris @ essentrix but never got a response?

Thanks!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Go to www.essentrix.net and click on "Contacts".

It shows an email address and a phone number

heh
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

there is a phone number too, that you can call.... chris may be out of town or something..i've not seen him on icq lately..

here, contact stacey...

Stacey Giandonato
      Essentrix
      [email protected]
      www.essentrix.net
      Last edited by L3ftisM; 04-11-2006, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I tryed calling 630-644-6015 and some guy picked up not even knowing what essentrix was, saying i had the wrong number?
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Comment

hahaha... email stacey, she handles the accounts there.

Comment

Alright... I'm starting to wonder if Essentrix even exists.

I've emailed Chris @ essentrix

I've called the number provided on the site, it gave me some guy who "doesn't even know an Essentirx" twice.

I've emailed Stacy @ essentrix.

This doesn't seen like the type of company I'd want to spend my hard earned $$$ on. If I don't get some feed back within 24 hours I'm going to seriously debate letting MAX go 100% completly tits-ups.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

Just goes to show that most organizations on the internet are all show and no go. Like Telus!

Comment

Werd up!

Comment

Sajt sajd
                  Werd up!
                  Actually he said "tits up"
                  Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I am thoroughly irritated with Essentrix. It takes a damn act of congress to get a response, and when I get one they act like there shit is gold when their customers dont even pay the bill!

Be suprised if they actually get around to pulling their heads ouf of their ass and give me a response other then basically "were letting a server go disconnected and unpaid for". Because as of right now MAX.ESSENTRIX.NET is offline and unpaid for. I offered to pay this bill and was given the response "I'll have to see what the renter wants to do." THE RENTER!!? Who? The guy who ISN'T paying the bill? WOW! can't get one past these Sponge Bob squarepants lookn narrow headed people.

I guess there allowing the renter to obtain rights to MAX.ESSENTRIX.NET even though he hasn't paid the bill since when? I guess my money isn't good enough at ESSENTRIX. Maybe they just hate n3gr0z?

I talked to Stacey BTW and she responds slower then the Pioneer space shuttle which is 4,000,000,000 miles away!

I'm actually considering going thru www.ironrocket.com for a gaming server which is $7 more then the Essentrix server would have costed but if the customer service is atleast actually employed it just might be smooth sailing.

Anyways I just wanted to vent some of that because I'm about to AXE someone!
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Comment

That was a rather enjoyable rant to read. Good job.
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I'm just tryin to do business, and the way Essentrix.net does business is for the birds. If I can't get a response and the answers I want to hear then your a bad business and I'ma take my hard earned cash and blow it on something else. With internet businesses its all about service, actually with any business its all about service and thats a fact.

I know some one who's baught two Kia Sophias (Cars) one right after she crashed the first and she only baught the second exact car because the parts were so redily available and they come with a 5 year guaranteed warranty.

I'm gunna stop there befor I start going into how I really feel about Essentrix but if they pull through and I get this server I'll just have to figure stuff out for my self because obviously I'm not going ot get help. I'm waiting for a response fomr www.ironrocket.com which I just sent an email a few hours ago to see what they have to say about setting me up a server. If Essentrix doesn't want my money then I don't want to give it to them.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
                          I'm waiting for a response fomr www.ironrocket.com which I just sent an email a few hours ago to see what they have to say about setting me up a server. If Essentrix doesn't want my money then I don't want to give it to them.
                          I checked out IronRocket's page. I know Houston is on the internet backbone right in the middle of country.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Excuse me Baker? explain
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
                              Excuse me Baker? explain
                              Certain cities are on what is referred to as the main Internet backbone.

Washington DC ---> St. Louis ---> Houston

Servers in those cities tend to get outstanding ping and smoothness due to the limited number of hops.

Or so I've been told by some very experienced telecom-ish types.

That's why people would have absurdly low pings on Singed, which was in St. Louis, even better than Shmack, which was Chicago. Or so, I've been told.

Comment

Working...
                              X