What the!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the!?!?

How was that not quake related? Kimp was there untill I banned him Magnus..... He didn't participate in any matches or on server while i was there.

Souless, it seemed to me it started out on a sour note and the only Quake related material was your comment:

Originally posted by Souless View Post
    Good night of DM lastnight!
    Then it sank back down to a primal level with:

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    We were fortunate mindz didn't show up and ruin the party because kimp was there.
    we know Mindz kicked Kimp which to you messed up your game, honestly I don't care that it messed your game up or what bad things you and Mindz throw back and forth at eachother..

If Magnus wanted to call me lame he could have Pm'd me, there was no need for this thread.

We really don't need anymore "*enter name here* makes a horrible admin as 99.99% of the people who are reading the post can't do anything about it. I'd suggest you PM someone who can help you with your issues and solve it that way so the forums don't get filled with "garbage posts"

Did I cover everything?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I don't see the need to lock it though... It's a good to hash things out openly.. I agree with what Mindz did and Magnus tends to go over board and be a baby about a lot of things. That's just how he is though.

To him it's the end of the world if a good quake game gets messed up. I don't know why. We had some good games lastnight and I'm sure we'll have more good games in the future..

Comment

and im still needing to drop my "hook habit" and come to DM already, i keep postponing it..

word to the wise: Phenom not mad brah, Phenom agitated...
        but soon ima get mad, i havent been mad since MS... and Magnus doesnt seem delusional like MS but is hardheaded, kimp is done mine brau, get over it...
        Last edited by StatiC; 03-12-2011, 01:34 PM.
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

I agree that its good to talk about things.

The moderators of this forum however do not share the same belief.

They don't like your attitude, you're banned.
          They don't agree with you, you're thread is locked.

We are free to discuss what we want here as long as the we sugar coat everything while skipping through a field of flowers and our song is the same song the moderators sing.

Lame.

Let us discuss things openly like just about every other forum on the internet.

And FYI Static you're delusional about the DM community if you think you have any idea how they are. It's impossible for you to as you are never there. Don't pretend to know what the DM'ers feel.

And lastly, before this thread gets locked because we're talking about things like adults, after I made that mindz thread I've had a handful of dm'ers and ca'ers give me credit for making the threads and calling out some of the issues. It seems some of them are just tired of their oppinion being disregarded so carelessly.
          Last edited by Magnus; 03-12-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            And FYI Static you're delusional about the DM community if you think you have any idea how they are. It's impossible for you to as you are never there. Don't pretend to know what the DM'ers feel.
            heh, i dont recall saying any of that, or assuming how ppL feel, if u had taken a look at my history, done your homework annd figured out how kimp got into the mess he is in, well, then you would have already known that assuming is not what i do... just take a look at what happened to splinter for assuming, i hate when ppL assume, please dont be next...

but i do recall AAA offering to train me for DM... DM has been a long time coming for me, and ya i dont know the ppL, so why would i claim to ?
            one thing is for sure, u can forget about kimp, he's done brah !

GG see u on the servers !
            Last edited by StatiC; 03-12-2011, 04:50 PM.
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

It was closed because we've been down this road too many time's to clutter the forums up even more with the nonsense. Nearly every instance of bitching stems from Kimp being banned from the server's.

You think or feel that I should use more caution or discression(let a game be finished,be it 15seconds left or 15minutes). I've made it very clear, that isn't how I handle Kimp. He gets banned at the very instance I notice he's on a server I maintain. I made an extended effort to help keep the game going he was partaking in.

You've continue'd to march around at the sound of your own drum for awhile now and its just starting to wear thin. You had your moment of being in a position of keeping kimp off the servers as an admin, and you fell short of being able to preform those task's , hence why when I was asked "Who would make a good admin?" your name did not pop into my mind,because you're bleeding heart from the time Chuck left out of town for work and left both of us admin, you let your heart bleed out for kimp around christmas time and you continually allowed him to play irregaurdless of any reasonings Badaim left you with admin to start with.

Magnus, you're quick to point out my failings as an admin but I found it clearly weird that Badaim gave you and I admin, and mysteriously Wolv ended up with admin access and ending up banning me and allowing kimp to play. I highly doubt badaim gave Wolv the code and that leave's you. Even if you didn't give wolv the code, you still failed to keep kimp out when you was trusted with the task, being a REGULAR in the CRMOD community, you had opportunity AND means to keep the server's kimp free, and failed to do so for month to a month and a half.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Static, lets make one thing clear.

I don't have sympathy for kimp, and my issue isn't with kimp not being allowed to play.

Also, let me give YOU some history.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:13 AM, I outline all of kimp's exploits to the admins asking for action.
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...html#post66162

09-18-2010, 08:54 PM , I call out those who still enable kimp.
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...html#post75750

05-14-2010, 11:26 AM, I support the ban of kimp and also am pleased the admin's got kimp'd as well
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...html#post69140

So let me reiterate. I have no issues with kimp not being able to play on servers, or being banned, etc.. I do have issues with how the enforcement of the "rules" affect the others.

Also, I'd also like to note for the record that there have been ZERO kimp issues reported in nearly 6 months now? Not one single kimp issue reported here or in-game.

Comment

hah Mindz,

Whenever there was a vote-admin needed, I was always the one who would get the yes vote passed, and I'm almost positive that a vote of the DM community would vote me as a better admin as you.

My heart didn't bleed for kimp either. My heart bleeds for my fellow DM'ers.

And lastly, my drum doesn't beat alone. People in the past few days have assured me of this.

Also, I'm pretty sure wolv was using a different code than I. I had code 4.

Comment

my issue with history has to do with u thinking i make assumptions.
                    now u know i dont.....

ANNND.. i know how u feel, i would hate for som1 to come in a ruin a 2v2 or whatever the case is.. that shit sucks when u arein focus on game and having a blast...
                    but u cant get the guys hopes up, when they're just gonna get shot down, dont mislead the child.. he knows he is not allowed... and its all a consequence of his own actions that caused it... :violin:
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

My biggest issue is the disconnect between DM'ers and "The Man" (server admins/forum admins).

Most of the DM'ers don't post on the forum and a few of the ones that do have their own issues with the site and community that keep them away.

I'd be happy if CD, TV, Naus, Scorp, Retro, Rabbit, etc.. where the ones speaking on behalf of what DM'ers want and need, not CA'ers, CTF'ers and others that don't even play quake, lol., or at least in any case acknowledge what the core DM'ers are actually saying.

Comment

Also, let us discuss things without constantly locking threads, WTH!

Chances are we're all adults here. This is a 15 year old game. You're not protecting anyone by not letting us have open discussions about tense issues.

rabble rabble rabble!
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEjJ4Ecy9Q[/ame]

Comment

its 4:20, im too busy to repeat myself..
                          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                          sigpic

Comment

Your right, you sound just like those southpark people.

rabble rabble rabble!! mindz banned kimp! rabble rabble rabble
                            rabble rabble rabble!! mindz didnt let kimp finish the game! rabble rabble rabble
                            RABBLE RABBLE
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The administrator of quake.crmod.com = the guy who pays the bills, does not want Kimp playing there.

Nothing is wrong with not liking potential inconsistent human server administration, but the reality is counting on a game with Kimp to complete is risky bet and no one can claim they don't know this.

It isn't going to get better for Kimp, it is going to get worse. And this simply isn't going to change.

Since this thread started, +1 quake.crmod.com administrators that will ban Kimp from quake.crmod.com on sight.
                              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                              X