This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Schoolers- I Need YOUR help PLEASE

As many of you know I am the owner of <Removed> Home - QUAKE GAME SITE for Everyone Quake 1-Quake 2-Quake 3 Arena Game Site I have been preserving our Quake Past and I NEED YOUR HELP! Before I actually "ask" I will explain whats going on. I have been collecting images and some files from QUAKE 1 & QUAKE 2 Sites. This is where I need YOUR HELP. I know of only a few sites that are Quake 1 and/or 2 related. I followed as many links as possible. Then there is the other method that works VERY well. Here is the address: [url edited due to Piracy] I have been taking Historical items from active Quake Sites and Site that have been long gone.

**Please Be a Part of This Project**
    1) I need link to all types of Quake/Quake2 Sites. Fan Sites,Mod Sites,Sites with Images, etc

2) I REALLY need URL Links to as many Closed,Old,Shutdown Websites from the past so I may become aware of these Sites..

Thank You Guys.Gals VERY MUCH!

Above is a Small Sample of what I find.
    Last edited by LambentHammerBurst; 08-15-2011, 10:24 PM. Reason: Piracy links

Why you post your website with illegal downloads all over this forum ?

Comment

Uhm is that a broken link to the full version of Quake? I hope not! It doesn't work anyway ( at least for me)

Your site has useful info but it is very tactless. Needs formatting and design. Keep up the good work and don't post anything illegal or Solecord will creep into your room while you sleep and tare your heart from your chest. (Human hearts keep Quakeone.com going.)
      Last edited by Phenom; 08-13-2011, 11:49 AM.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

No links to free Quake as you are doing uzi. I have deleted them for you.
        uakene.com

Comment

thanks guys for reporting/deleting.

Comment

OMG, i visited the page. It looks like a 6 year old has put it together in a hurry. That's how pages were "build" 15 years ago and even then they would been crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
              OMG, i visited the page. It looks like a 6 year old has put it together in a hurry. That's how pages were "build" 15 years ago and even then they would been crappy.
              Well, at least he is trying. That's more than I can say for some that are here. Let's try that positive approach, and hell, maybe someone could even help him redo his site
              uakene.com

Comment

Shouldnt have to defend myself when a little Knowledge goes a long way.

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                Why you post your website with illegal downloads all over this forum ?
                I dont- you need the SHAREWARE files. I was already investigated with DMCA
                I wont back my claim and got my site back.
                Please STOP exaggerating !!
                I have 4 posts! thats HARDLY "All over this forum".
                People who exaggerate, LIE.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                  I do appreciate it- but the gun was JUMPEd. I had been threatoned and DMCA request. I appealed it and explained you need certain files. There is NO LAWS
                  against claiming "full version download" when you still need the shareware files.
                  Im no dummy and know how to get 4-500 people a day at my site.

ANYWAYS- The point of my question was for HELP?????

How did the train get in the river?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Uhm is that a broken link to the full version of Quake? I hope not! It doesn't work anyway ( at least for me)

Your site has useful info but it is very tactless. Needs formatting and design. Keep up the good work and don't post anything illegal or Solecord will creep into your room while you sleep and tare your heart from your chest. (Human hearts keep Quakeone.com going.)
                    WHat link?
                    What is "tacless?
                    I put MY FREETIME for others to enjoy.. Is this another low blow??

Comment

--Edited by Efess- This hate is really uncalled for, and is against the forum rules. If you can't handle criticism on the internet, you shouldn't be on it.
                      Last edited by Efess; 08-15-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

--Edited by Efess- This hate is really uncalled for, and is against the forum rules. If you can't handle criticism on the internet, you shouldn't be on it. Next time you'll be banned.
                        Last edited by Efess; 08-15-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                          what like these links http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...4-says-no.html

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...eed-quake.html

Comment

The website looks like it was made in 1996, taking any image from old Quake pages and merging into an alphabet soup. Very unorganized. Good luck with your "project", but, then not really.
                            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Can we stay on Topic PLEASE!

Aside from Harassing and be accusational. Could READERS please focus on the initial request of Quake and Quake II Sites?

Thats ALL I expect to hear about in my posts. If you have a OT comment then PLEASE E-mail me as two Gentlemen did. SO- I would love to hear Positive responses. Well I must go back to Bring the Children to Recess.

Thank You!

KEEP FRAGGING!

Comment

Working...
                              X