AGR Movie Pt.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGR Movie Pt.1

On the 25th of October 2014, the worlds greatest Quake1 TF players gathered to battle it out 'AttackersGoRed style'.
    For the first time in history, the horror and chaos of a complete game has been captured on video,
    the sights, the sounds.. the smells.. of a real AGR game, played by the worlds greatest TFers.
    Full commentary, original soundtrack, and plenty of surprises. Essential viewing for all Quake TF fans!!
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-28-2014, 08:47 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Should've joined, sadly was busy trying to get GTA:SA to work with skins (i have the steam version).

Then again i used to play, not really good at it.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

IKR, I have yet to make it to one of these things. I'm horrible at planning but plenty capable of spur-of-the-moment type shit.

One of these days I shall show up and presumably indicate how much of a newb I am in QW.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Wow , very nice OMC. Nice to see some creativity pumped into QW like this. Kudos to Spike of course for that FTE eng.

Comment

That fiend band is pretty funny.

Comment

I almost quit watching halfway since blue was 6 - 0 and the few technical issues of the cam were distracting... but then red started to actually play, and it was a worthwhile watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
              I almost quit watching halfway since blue was 6 - 0 and the few technical issues of the cam were distracting... but then red started to actually play, and it was a worthwhile watch.
              Thanks man, I changed the description so people know that (as is normal in AGR games) the second half is where the action is.

Btw:

PART 2 is HERE!!!

Comment

I am always surprised when a dude runs solo into a base with four-plus defenders, sentries, shamblers, and so on. Then I'm more surprised when he actually makes a bit of headway.

Comment

Working...
                X