Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abyss of Pandemonium - New, Improved and Reforged Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss of Pandemonium - New, Improved and Reforged Released!

If you've played Abyss of Pandemonium recently and felt that it needed some sort of a contemporary update, you're not alone!

Forum member Blood Vengeance has created his own update to Abyss of Pandemonium that he is calling "New, Improved and Reforged!" He's created new pretty lights, nice textures, a few new skins and bug fixes. The results are are actually very nice!

One of the notable new skins is the below pictured Blud by forum member Pringles Man. That's one ugly little Blud!

Click here to go to the forum post and get your own copy of all the updates and get them installed! Don't forget to thank Blood Vengeance and Pringles Man for all of their hard work!
    Last edited by ArrrCee; 10-01-2015, 10:26 AM.

Aw, I'd hoped you'd highlight the new Blud skin I made for AoP too! : )
    Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Pringles Man View Post
      There is the link, but well, I can add it to my photoalbum on imgur
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

i agree a pic of prignles blud skin should be included in the news-post,
        as it looks really good imo
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pringles Man View Post
          You've spoken, I heard! Blud has been featured!

Comment

Working...
          X