No announcement yet.

Pizza Vs. Tacos Vs. Ketchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand any spicey/cheesy food so a hot dog seemed the nearest to being paletable from the choices provided.
    Regards
    Burns
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Tacos, because Taco Bell is the least greasy fast food there is.

And because i had pizza four times this week and I'm sick of it.

Comment

I went with hot dog. Why? I've had the wrigley dog and the uno pizza in chicago. Dog experience tops za. ha
        Originally posted by Baker
        Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
          Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?

This. Whatever the hell it means...

and i chose pizza cause........i like pizza

Comment

pink tacos are better than bun length weiners.

imh(eterosexual)o
            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Ketchup is the most versatile of all the choices and it has antioxidants!

Comment

Tacos... by mail

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Pv_n044vM[/ame]
                Last edited by lohphat; 09-09-2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

what ever the vote something has to be done about the 5 second delay between page loads. Honestly I dont give a rats ass about blatsnarf.net if it takes that long, i cant stand waiting... it's either tacos or the mail; i just died inside & im going to inside3d where the pages load faster...
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

pizza cuz, i love meat... and onions and bananna peppers, green peppers, black olives, pepperoni, steak, salami... and cheese! ^^

+ beer of course.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      Honestly I dont give a rats ass about blatsnarf.net if it takes that long

That being said, a quick edit of hosts in the Win32/system folder does the trick.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ketchup is a vegetable (according to Ronald Reagan), and thus is the most healthiest choice.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
                          Ketchup is a vegetable (according to Ronald Reagan), and thus is the most healthiest choice.
                          We have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by lohphat View Post
                            We have a winner.

Comment

pizza... cause I don't like ketchup, and I don't know the others...
                              What Does Not Kill You, Makes You Stronger

Comment

Pizza is better because there is so many different types. And I like how ketchup has more votes than hotdogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X